Li Ning tests US-Market

tell me about it; I've been checking the site off and on all day and they still haven't gone online

Originally Posted by IhaveGout

tell me about it; I've been checking the site off and on all day and they still haven't gone online
ABAE003_002_A.jpg
ABAE003_002_B.jpg

http://www.li-ningusa.com/

just ordered the blue snakeskin $99 + shipping (no tax unless OR I think)!!!  (the weblink and pricing were on the 1st page posted by blazers)

Real leather and synthetic leather upper with 3M welded dot pattern

Dynamic lacing system in eyestay and forefoot zones for player customized fit and performance

Molded BD Beardman tongue logo

Low to the ground bottom package for enhanced court feel

Decoupled heel provides mechanical cushioning and traction

Modified classic herringbone pattern for superior grip and traction

TPU heel and toe inserts for protection and directional support

Molded TPU lateral forefoot guard to hold the foot securely during lateral cuts

Li-Ning Bounce technology in forefoot for high-rebound reactivity

Li-Ning Cushion technology in heel for shock absorption and enhanced ride comfort

7-12 size run.
No Beardman t-shirts on the online store though. but there are beardman backpacks and bags & socks.

yeah, I checked it out this morning and was a little disappointed in their limited merchandise and that they state shoes run a 1/2 size small. No beardman shirts or other player sig shoes either. Keep us posted on when you get your stuff.

Anyone know where I can cop the previous model cuz it was amazing in my opinion. Will send these people email.. either way heres hoping the BeardMan tees come out

^^      ^

yeah no t-shirts? I think most BD fans like the Beardman logo. and if you get buy a shoe, there's a good chance you'd buy a t-shirt. rather than a duffle bag.

as far as emails, now would be the best time to voice your opinion, since I would think they'd be most receptive, in it's initial US entry stage, to customer input.

ordered a 10.5 and also 11. prob one of the first to order since I placed it late night right when they launched.

now I check my order status and only the 10.5 shipped. the 11 is out of stock. I look on the website and the 11 still shows as in stock. 

nerd.gif

EDIT: just called the non toll free number 503 area code which i guess is the store in OR.

Rep told me that the shoes are shipping from various locations, inc the warehouse. Pretty much stated, that the inventory showing available on the website may not updated/accurate.

since one of my sizes was out of stock, she checked the store in OR for the size and told me that they would ship it free of charge since I had already placed the order online.

I'm guessing there might be some disgruntled customers to start due to inventory issues, which is actually key to sales success.

Your best bet might be to call the store to order instead of going online and if you placed an order online, might be best to check your account/order status.

CrazyEBW, the website sizes only go up to size 12, not to mention you need to get a half size larger because they are a bit tight......I like my pair.

Originally Posted by cayang123

CrazyEBW, the website sizes only go up to size 12, not to mention you need to get a half size larger because they are a bit tight......I like my pair.
i just tried on my usual size and it is snug but I don't think I need to go 1/2 size higher. I don't have wide feet though. I also like my pair.

Emailed them and they said the new colors will be in more sizes. Hoping that means a 13.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Emailed them and they said the new colors will be in more sizes. Hoping that means a 13.
laugh.gif

you're in luck. the box that came with the blue snakes came with a sizing chart that goes from 6-15.5.
laugh.gif

This brand could be successful if they start signing bigger NBA names. The design is pretty cool imo.

any update on the Baron shirts? i need them badly and been waiting for them ever since we seen the logo months ago.

if anyone goes and checks out the store can they check to see how much the beardman varsity jacket costs?
thanks

Back
Top Bottom