Li-Ning Thread

Anyone in China currently? There are massive discount in stores now. My friend bought 2 pairs of Iceman and a pair of flamingo for only around 200 bucks.

Anyone in China currently? There are massive discount in stores now. My friend bought 2 pairs of Iceman and a pair of flamingo for only around 200 bucks.
Man...you need to tell your friend to become my friend. I need me someone across the waters.

Yes, along with Blunt, all 3 of my pairs shipped yesterday and will be here Thursday. Some of my faster order to shipping times.

And seems many of the pairs are slowly moving, except for Diablos which are practically sold out. But I did some checking (in my size anyway) and the quantities on Flamingoes, Lavas, Shadows, etc are slowly shrinking.

Last edited:
really wish you can stack the coupons. 
ohwell.gif

Shipping and Tax (State of FL) really kill the 15% off discount. Copped my Iceman Lows for $131 shipped. Much better than any price I've been quoted though. 

Shipping and Tax (State of FL) really kill the 15% off discount. Copped my Iceman Lows for $131 shipped. Much better than any price I've been quoted though. 
I hear ya man, but i guess its better then nothing.

I am still on the fence about these. You guys think i can wait or are they going to go quick.

I hear ya man, but i guess its better then nothing.

I am still on the fence about these. You guys think i can wait or are they going to go quick.
There were 94 pairs of my size available when I purchased. I think you should be fine waiting.

well if you live near Miami you couldve just picked them up in store at THEEDITIONBOUTIQUE

For $225? No thanks. I'd rather save $90 and cop online...
Damn they really charging $225 ?  in that case online it is.

Man the WOW site really took some horrible pics of the Ice man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom