Li-Ning Thread

WOW 3 christmas limited to 300 pairs in china releasing on christmas day, 

these are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

I hate Christmas themed shoes but it shows the potential with the woven upper. Hope it gets integrated into other colorways. Can't deny this is the best Christmas shoe from any brand I've seen. Bravo Li-Ning.

thapointguy thapointguy
Agreed 100%. Robocopped when they hit WoW...hopefully. Last year I missed out HARD on the Christmas stealth drop. Hope retail isn't $250 again though...

Ditto on being the best themed shoe for Xmas out of all the brands. And nice use of materials. But the 3 shape looks odd to me. I mean I couldn't say its ugly but it doesn't appeal much to me like the 1s and 2s.

My girl just said there getting 40 pairs of the Christmas pairs in on Wednesday. She doesn't know if there gonna get another shipment or not but most likely they will I don't see only 40 pairs releasing.

WoW 3 Overtowns out now at Sunlight Station's Members Only section.

As always, feel free to use "DC KUSTOMS" or "TURNONATL" in the Order Instructions/Comments box for free stuffz.

Didn't need to hear the bad feedback with the fitment. That's the most important aspect for me. Everybody's foot is different so hopefully it's just him. Can anyone that has the shoes confirm they're experiencing the same issue? Want the Overtown 3s too. But hearing the negative thinking should wait.

Didn't need to hear the bad feedback with the fitment. That's the most important aspect for me. Everybody's foot is different so hopefully it's just him. Can anyone that has the shoes confirm they're experiencing the same issue? Want the Overtown 3s too. But hearing the negative thinking should wait.

I agree with the toe box issue he had my pinky toe is very cramped almost as bad as the lebron 11. It's almost as they are a half size too short. I wore them around today while at work and they seemed to kinda break in and loosen up. This was my first time wearing them but I noticed the toe box being small as soon as I put them on.

As for the mid foot just wearing them casually I notice heel slippage with them laced slightly loose to try to not have the mid foot discomforts

These are nice

My girl just said there getting 40 pairs of the Christmas pairs in on Wednesday. She doesn't know if there gonna get another shipment or not but most likely they will I don't see only 40 pairs releasing.

Any detail on price

Back
Top Bottom