Li-Ning Thread

Either you are being sarcastic, or you had a bad experience.

I've had nothing but good experiences with them - my stuff from SS always gets here on time, and not smashed or beat up.

If I remember blunt is the guy who always gets stuff from DHL at his office during business hours and DHL continually says "couldn't deliver, business closed" or something like that. Annoying I'm sure... But I'm with you. Nothing but exceeding my expectations with my deliveries from them.

This is true. They've also delivered to the wrong building before.

This time shipment came to LA and processed through customs and should have been out for delivery but DHL missed placing it on the truck and it ended up in Cincinnati... I spoke to them and they said they would give me an update in a coupe hours. I didn't hear back from them until the next day AFTER my package was delivered.

I'm sure they are wonderful and we all know how fast we get items from SS. But it seems like the LA DHL contingency is the worst. lol

Winner of the design contest, "Lizard". Not a fan but congrats to the winner.

http://peaksneakers.com/new-products.html

Back in May ************* announced that this dolphins inspired pair was the winner. These lizards joints are terrible!

I really want these!
I wanted them too, but just couldn't pony up $350 for a "new release". I think the Team WoW guys deserve to make money for whatever set up they have, I just couldn't do it. It's too much to pay for kicks that have a limited resale value if I decided not to wear, and even then only to a select group of collectors, many of whom already copped. All IMO, YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom