Li-Ning Thread

Ron Artest's Peak shoes were better than these. :smh:

peak-ron-artest-ii-2.jpg

these suck too.. but id buy these before id buy those li-ning wades

For those saying that he left JB because his shoes "looked like garbage", might wanna retract your statements. Those Li-Nings are horrible. They looks like Lugz. Every shoe he wore with JB were 10X better looking.
nah b, id rock those chinese kicks before i'd rock any of da wades he dropped wit JB.

they were that ugly.

yall are reaching with the shoe comparisons, if thats the case you could say that about every other shoe too.

This thread should be move to the other brands section since he's no longer with JB.

Last edited:
Im with the same sentiment as some others.. they arent the greatest design at all... BUT I'd take them over what he's gotten AND I agree if they had a Swoosh there would be some who changed their minds and may say the colorway could save this shoe.

However saying its better than any Jordan design he's gotten isn't saying very much. Its pretty relative.

If any of you don't think the reason D-wade went to Li-ning was because they offered him more money you guys are kidding yourselves....

For those saying that he left JB because his shoes "looked like garbage", might wanna retract your statements. Those Li-Nings are horrible. They looks like Lugz. Every shoe he wore with JB were 10X better looking.
nah b, id rock those chinese kicks before i'd rock any of da wades he dropped wit JB.

they were that ugly.

No they weren't. The Fly Wade 2 was a big step forward from the previous edition. The Li-Ning shoe is garbage and a Swoosh wouldn't save the design either.

And save the Nike loyalist posts, Nike has released a lot of garbage over the last few years.

Last edited:
Comparing wades shoes from JB to these is like comparing the garbage from a McDonald's dumpster to the garbage from a Wendy's bathroom, both are garbage, it's just a question of which trash do you like better...

Last edited:
:smh: :lol: that boy wade STAYS losing when it comes to signature kicks. Surprisingly, his very first converse joints are the best thing bears his name.

I agree, the Converse Wade 1's will forever be the best. But uh...good move, meh on the kicks. The move made lots of 'cents'.

heard the d wade 2s were some of the best hooping shoes out last nba season :lol:

shame they didnt sell

Back
Top Bottom