Li-Ning Thread

Ok, so this isn't exactly Wade related, but it is Li-Ning related and I figured many of you here would want to check these out.

These are a pair of Li-Ning Shaq's. I'm not sure what year these are from, or even if they are Heat themed, or Cavs themes as both colorways kinda work. I have had no luck finding anything on them, but they are 100% Li-Ning. I am guessing they are Heat era only because they have the older logo before they changed it a few years ago and that number logo on the box looks like a 32 not a 33 like he wore on the Cavs.

Anyway here they are...I really dig them and they were $100 on eBay, can't complain about that. As always the quality is great. Not WoW great but still better than half the Nike stuff I have in my closet. Nice suede, the red is like a flocked velvet type and the gold logo is NICE gold, like LeBron Champ gold.

Enjoy the pics :smokin

Ok, so this isn't exactly Wade related, but it is Li-Ning related and I figured many of you here would want to check these out.

These are a pair of Li-Ning Shaq's. I'm not sure what year these are from, or even if they are Heat themed, or Cavs themes as both colorways kinda work. I have had no luck finding anything on them, but they are 100% Li-Ning. I am guessing they are Heat era only because they have the older logo before they changed it a few years ago and that number logo on the box looks like a 32 not a 33 like he wore on the Cavs.

Anyway here they are...I really dig them and they were $100 on eBay, can't complain about that. As always the quality is great. Not WoW great but still better than half the Nike stuff I have in my closet. Nice suede, the red is like a flocked velvet type and the gold logo is NICE gold, like LeBron Champ gold.

Enjoy the pics
smokin.gif

Nah can't hang with them. They are basically like a Michael Vick 1 and 2 rip off and I own both those...and there is no substitutions.

Don't tempt me! haha. my friend is making an order, I'm about to get this t-shirt that'll be nice to wear with my TNS. The materials on those YOTH are just so damn tempting though...

I was thinking about putting a pre-order on some Carmines but thought F it, go with something new, fresh, and better quality instead. Placed my order ~3 hours ago and already marked as shipped, those dudes work fast!

I was thinking about putting a pre-order on some Carmines but thought F it, go with something new, fresh, and better quality instead. Placed my order ~3 hours ago and already marked as shipped, those dudes work fast!
Yeah man, my TNS came in 5 business days it was really impressive! But I think I'll have to hold off on these YOTH for a bit, my money's been tight because I tried to return my pair of 5Lab3's, and Nike says my return box was torn and empty. Someone at UPS jacked my **** and now my bank account is $250 smaller 
mean.gif

Yeah man, my TNS came in 5 business days it was really impressive! But I think I'll have to hold off on these YOTH for a bit, my money's been tight because I tried to return my pair of 5Lab3's, and Nike says my return box was torn and empty. Someone at UPS jacked my **** and now my bank account is $250 smaller :smh:

Damn, that sucks... :x

Good move bro! Lol...I thought Carmine's were so so but we all know gonna be cardboard leather and blah... Plus we have confirmation on 4 WoW releases this month and of course SS coming through on restocks. I will say this, after I see kids buy a new Retro J, open the box and say "quality is not bad"....well game over right there. If I'm paying $170 and up for a retro the quality BETTER be on point and not up for debate. Too bad that's not the case. Now pay $150 for a GR WoW and you already KNOW you getting quality. Super plush Corinthian type couch leather.

Last edited:
Heads up guys! A new Way of Wade will be releasing on wayofwade.com next week. Sorry if this is not new, news...

Perhaps the 305's? Would be nice if it was the dolphins though or leopard/blue camo/ caution/raz fuego lol

Last edited:
Heads up guys! A new Way of Wade will be releasing on wayofwade.com next week. Sorry if this is not new, news...

Please tell me it's the dolphins pack

Perhaps the 305's? Would be nice if it was the dolphins though or leopard/blue camo/ caution/raz fuego lol

If it's on Wayofwade I'm guessing it's a regular GR such as the Warrior's or 305's. pairs that have ALREADY dropped overseas. kinda like the Code Red's. China released them March 20th, then we got them here what? 2-3 weeks ago?

Wayofwade has gotten a couple releases first (ie all stars) but I agree, probably warriors would be my guess.

If it's on Wayofwade I'm guessing it's a regular GR such as the Warrior's or 305's. pairs that have ALREADY dropped overseas. kinda like the Code Red's. China released them March 20th, then we got them here what? 2-3 weeks ago?

Thats what i was leaning towards it being too one of those, cause yeah the code reds didnt release to long ago for US availability, just would be nice for a CW like the ones i mentioned to drop like that, even though they are all slated for an eventual release it is looking like.

Whatever colorway it's gonna be we all know they're all fire, and will most likely be the usual $150 price point which you can't beat, so even if it's nothing crazy like the Raz Fuego's at least we're getting more pairs either way. Winning! lol

Whatever colorway it's gonna be we all know they're all fire, and will most likely be the usual $150 price point which you can't beat, so even if it's nothing crazy like the Raz Fuego's at least we're getting more pairs either way. Winning! lol

No doubt man, i just have to many red/blk/white shoes right now such as those of the warriors and the 305's, so just hoping for something a little different this time is all.

No doubt man, i just have to many red/blk/white shoes right now such as those of the warriors and the 305's, so just hoping for something a little different this time is all.
I feel the same way. Red white and black is something that I really don't need either but at least they're not Jordan's. I think we all have enough of those lol.

Last edited:
I feel the same way. Red white and black is something that I really don't need either but at least they're not Jordan's. I think we all have enough of those lol.
Haha isn't that the truth. Great point though, if it comes to a Red/Wht/Blk CW, might as well be the Wades lol

Ordered from SS on Saturday and should have received my order today. Quick shipping. But DHL was supposed to swing by my office by 5 but showed up at 5:47 and we close at 5:30. Had called my local DHL to verify and the lady told me the driver would be by before 5. Last time dude didn't even attempt to deliver and said my office was closed at 2:30 in the afternoon.

My YOTHs just arrived from SS. Took less than 27 hours to get here from when I ordered. :smokin Came with an A4 Wade poster, a pair of Li Ning socks and a "Note To Self" wristband. Plus the sneakers themself, which are fantastic in person.

Back
Top Bottom