Li-Ning Thread

I would love to get that 40% discount on the Vet 1s for sunlight station. I really want them (along with the TNS 1s) and its so hard to find my size 12 but I just can't pull the trigger on them for 200$(shipping included)
mean.gif

Not sure where dude is getting his info from but I've heard right from the top that the Li-Ning WoW 3 "Toe Shreds Irthday" ( official colorway name) that Dwyane wore on his birthday in the instragram pics will NOT release. They are a PE only

Not sure where dude is getting his info from but I've heard right from the top that the Li-Ning WoW 3 "Toe Shreds Irthday" ( official colorway name) that Dwyane wore on his birthday in the instragram pics will NOT release. They are a PE only
Why do you think your source is the correct one. No offense but your rep isn't necessarily overwhelming……..

Can vouch for @ripcityuprise7
  He knows more than me and DC combined :lol:

Yeah...I will second and 3rd this statement. Mr. Lyon was actually AT D Wade's bday bash last year. So I assume he knows some people with info.

That being said he is referring to the pic that Wade actually WORE. We may get a bday shoe...just not the exact one pictured. Take it for what it's worth fellas.

Can vouch for @ripcityuprise7
  He knows more than me and DC combined 
laugh.gif
Yeah...I will second and 3rd this statement. Mr. Lyon was actually AT D Wade's bday bash last year. So I assume he knows some people with info.

That being said he is referring to the pic that Wade actually WORE. We may get a bday shoe...just not the exact one pictured. Take it for what it's worth fellas.
Welp. Looks like I will have to shell out a ridiculous amount of money again for a sample pair.... The ones he had on are my favorite WoW 3 by far.
mean.gif

lol

If it's cheaper than $250 I don't care if it doesn't look exactly like the pair Wade wore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom