Li-Ning Thread

Surprise to see that kickgenius love WoW 4.

Coz I still don't get it when they said that WoW 2 traction is really bad. It is my no. 1 go to shoes right now and I don't have any issue.

Back to WoW 4 personally I love it when I see it in store. Simplicity is the key, too bad it is a low top, no go for me.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Surprise to see that kickgenius love WoW 4.
Coz I still don't get it when they said that WoW 2 traction is really bad. It is my no. 1 go to shoes right now and I don't have any issue.

Back to WoW 4 personally I love it when I see it in store. Simplicity is the key, too bad it is a low top, no go for me. :smh:  
A lot of people are digging the 4, and it seems like it's mainly a lot of WoW noobs. Which is fine, means the line IS getting recognition. And maybe the false "limited" hype is helping? But for those of us who have been with the line since the 1 or 1.5/2, it's a bit in a strange direction.

As for the traction on the 2.0...Nightwing originally stated his Overtown pair (I think) was iffy on traction. He also said in later 2.0 reviews that LiNing seemed to improve the sole rubber therefore improving traction. Your playing surface also is a factor as well. I think NW was outdoors for that one.

A lot of people are digging the 4, and it seems like it's mainly a lot of WoW noobs. Which is fine, means the line IS getting recognition. And maybe the false "limited" hype is helping? But for those of us who have been with the line since the 1 or 1.5/2, it's a bit in a strange direction.

As for the traction on the 2.0...Nightwing originally stated his Overtown pair (I think) was iffy on traction. He also said in later 2.0 reviews that LiNing seemed to improve the sole rubber therefore improving traction. Your playing surface also is a factor as well. I think NW was outdoors for that one.
it's kinda funny cuz Kick Genius actually put out an update video as well for the WoW 2 traction.. Trey did that update vid and did say the traction was better (j jones did the initial review, also on the overtown 2.0 like nightwing and said the traction was bad)  J jones probably wasn't able to recall that update vid since he wasn't the one who did it.  

I questioned a lot about the 4 too, wasn't sure it was going to work with the synthetics and price hike.. definitely created some doubt in my mind.  I have the liberty pair, and i must admit they are pretty nice.. aesthetically and comfort wise.. Still don't think it justifies a $190 tag though...

I will grab a pair maybe. 190 is killing it for me though. So it will most likely be when price drops

Be monitoring Facebook and IG full size run of samples , since thats all you guys want.

WOW 3

TNS

TOE SHRED 'Chicago'

White Sting

Orange WadeoRade

Caution

for the low...............................................

cheaper than that bud ,Full Size Run in each.........................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

cheaper than that bud ,Full Size Run in each.........................................................................................................................................
Huh?
I only see 8.5 in tns
Could also call the Edition Boutique. They have sizes right now for $200+tax+ship. I don't know if they have a size 9 anymore though.

Love my pair of all star 2's

But I guess it's how exclusive they want to make them idk
I don't think most of the folks in here are concerned with them being limited in the sense you mean. Speaking for myself, I have issue with making the best CW's limited (or, calling them samples) and only available through resellers.

I have plenty of GR 2's and 3's.

But I guess it's how exclusive they want to make them idk
Wade's marketing is seriously stupid IMO. He is literaly killing his own brand. Exclusivity that DWade wants is going to make Li-Ning take over the marketing for Wade shoes sooner or later. They posted three straight loss in hundreds of millions after they signed Wade and gave him his brand. Sooner or later Li-Ning's higher up has to call a stop to the blood lost. Other than that shoe shop in Miami, the only place i know that people can buy legit WoW shoes are wow's website and sunlightstation. 

If DWade want's exclusivity that's fine, make them in less quantities, but make them available to major retailer FTL/FTA/EB is a must. 

Sunlight Station needs to come through with the Black Friday sale. The WOW site had an amazing sale last year, but now that they pulled all the WOW 3 inventory, I doubt they'll put the 4s on sale. All the 4s have been excluded from any NBAStore/Fanatics promotions. The TNT20 (20% off) would have been nice.

Sunlight Station needs to come through with the Black Friday sale. The WOW site had an amazing sale last year, but now that they pulled all the WOW 3 inventory, I doubt they'll put the 4s on sale. All the 4s have been excluded from any NBAStore/Fanatics promotions. The TNT20 (20% off) would have been nice.

I already asked SS regarding a Black Friday sale. They are not sure but most likely it would be limited to specific pairs and definitely not any 4's.

From their email "We are having one colorway on sale soon but definitely not WoW 4.0. Sorry mate!"

Last edited:
Anyone looking for any samples from Teamwow, their site is live with 35% off Black Friday deals. Was able to scoop a pair of the birthday toe shreds for 204 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom