Li-Ning Thread

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

like clockwork, nightwing just put up a review for the allstars. this is why they gave it to him, just for the promo. sucks they limit the amout of pairs made and more than half go to famous people who dont really support the brand like that. not saying nightwing is guilty of this, just in general.

I don't have a YT channel and I only post on IG. All my custom work, my personal WDYWT shots, some Miami Heat stuff, and obviously my support of WoW and mainly SS for a variety of reasons. During the summer while I had some correspondence with them about the new promo code program they told me to pick any WoW they had in stock and they'd ship it right out. I chose the Vet Day 3.0. They packed it like a regular order, freebies and all. Just for promoting and supporting them in the manner I do. I am neither internet famous or reach the amount of people Nightwing does, but they are appreciative. So obviously kind of stinks he got a 1 of 100 pair but...that's the way it goes in the 21st Century Buck Rogers, lol. Can't hate because to the victor goes the spoils of war. (He puts in the time...)

whos that directed at? nobody in here has hated on anybody except for dude whos friends with the store in miami lol.
What post are you quoting? If it's my SS "promo" story, it's not really directed at anyone just an FYI I suppose. I was fortunate enough for them to send me a pair, but obviously I would have loved an ASG pair.

Guys we started a small promo with sunlightstation, when you enter collectivekicks.com in the comment section before you checkout, you will receive a free Xiaomi Mi Band for free for every order of WoW 4's.

Back
Top Bottom