Li-Ning Thread

imagine if they changed the rear logo's gold, and the sole to glow in the dark. LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD. i cant wait anymore so im grabbing the origami pink wades. if anyone is looking for a discount, fansedge is giving 15% off on em so its like 160 out the door. better than nothing. That site is legit right?
Fans Edge is run by FRG (Fanatics Retail Group) as is NBAStore and the WoW site. You will be A1.

imagine if they changed the rear logo's gold, and the sole to glow in the dark. LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD. i cant wait anymore so im grabbing the origami pink wades. if anyone is looking for a discount, fansedge is giving 15% off on em so its like 160 out the door. better than nothing. That site is legit right?
Fans Edge also has 8% cash back with Splender.

auction on the worlds most expensive sneaker goes live today... not sure when, but whos in??

They release this wednesday, The Edition Boutique is having an event with Lyfe Brand. Also, wayofwade.com and SS will carry them,

Got the origami pink pair from fansedge. Absolutely amazing and shipped lightning fast. Glad I pulled the trigger. Easy Easymeezy (sp?) On Instagram shows so much heat... and none of it releases smh

*patiently waiting for the libertys to restock* (but i know they wont
mean.gif
)

Anybody ever go up a half size in these? I usually like a snug fit and i wear an 11. Will i be flopping around in the 11.5?

I just received my LYFE WOW 4 from FansEdge. I ordered them late yesterday afternoon, and they already came in this morning. They're amazing looking in person. Will post some pics up later today.

Back
Top Bottom