Li-Ning Thread

Oh bummer I actually like the TNS 4 but there are better colorways I would prefer over them and besides they're not under $70 yet lol. There is a chance the TNS 5 will be on the team wow cartel site for +$200 I bet. :\ I'm a fan of black based colorways so hope to see more of it.

Oh bummer I actually like the TNS 4 but there are better colorways I would prefer over them and besides they're not under $70 yet lol. There is a chance the TNS 5 will be on the team wow cartel site for +$200 I bet.
ohwell.gif
I'm a fan of black based colorways so hope to see more of it.
welp, more bad news.. same peeps told me team wow probably won't be getting wow 5 samples either.. sorry bro lol

Wade said in an interview that the WOW 5 will have a lot of different materials used on different colorways, including jacquard.

Wade said in an interview that the WOW 5 will have a lot of different materials used on different colorways, including jacquard.
can't wait, the engineered mesh versions look great, jacquard would be awesome.  WoWs are a good cushion away from being a playable option on court

yeah especially with the free underwear (?) lol.  FYI I heard that from my media connect who works with WoW so pretty sure it's true.  
Yeah, seems like they're trying to keep the prices down this year, with the 'Coming Home' colorway also only getting the increase of $5 over retail.

I saw the IG post from jr_lyon but they didn't have my size. I wouldn't pay the price anyways lol. Li-Ning leaving money on the table not releasing the TNS 5. Other colorways sit so why have the same mindset for these just because the TNS 4 sales weren't good as they anticipate. I don't understand shoe companies sometimes.

Last edited:
I saw the IG post from jr_lyon but they didn't have my size. I wouldn't pay the price anyways lol. Li-Ning leaving money on the table not releasing the TNS 5. Other colorways sit so why have the same mindset for these just because the TNS 4 sales weren't good as they anticipate. I don't understand shoe companies sometimes.

Yeah I mean I assume they have their reasons.. for a smaller company (at least here in the US) I think it would be best if they released less GR type colorways and more hyped and sought after ones, quality over quantity.

The initial white and volt colorway was a disappointing choce. The 4 got off to a great start with the liberty but I think in general the 4s were too expensive.

The tns 4s was not very well executed imho. Plain and the tint of blue was a tad dark to boot. The tns colorway has a lot of potential, but wow has to include the tns details like on the 1 and 1.5. they are back on track with the 5 with the details, but of course it's a sample run smh.

Back
Top Bottom