Go get em, USA. 
pimp.gif

Sarcasm or just plain stupidity?

Did we win the war on terrorism yet?

Oh, Ok....on another note, Chip Kelly was my old coach....good luck this year

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Yeah dude, because they make bombs that strike only non-civilians. Get real, man.

Why are they unreliable? Because everything that comes out of the BBC, Sky News, FNC, NBC, CNN is soooo reliable?
laugh.gif
� Let me guess, the News outlets in Gaza of showing children dead being carried by parents are fake too, huh?
roll.gif

Read the article I linked to, that should answer that question. It's state television. You know, state run. Or are things that are state run okay and completely trustworthy when it fits into your agenda?

I would believe someone who has no reason to lie over a Corporate Media that is being directed by an Empire that has every reason to lie.

They must be paid off by Ghaddafi, right?
Gaddafi and his government have no reason to lie about civilian casualties? Is that a joke?

Western imperialism.

Let's just leave it at that, don't feel like copy/pasting my writings on this.

Mark my words: It will blow up in NATO/IUSEU's faces.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

So, once they overthrow Ghadaffi, then what? I feel like no one is really looking at the end game.

More or less, another "Ghadaffi" will assume control.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Western imperialism.

Dang you really hate America/The West huh? I mean of course America is not perfect by any means, but you really have a great dislike for the nation.

Gadhafi's son who was supposedly arrested by the rebels but he shows up to the hotel that journalists are holed up in and takes them for a tour? WTH is going on here?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Western imperialism.

Dang you really hate America/The West huh? I mean of course America is not perfect by any means, but you really have a great dislike for the nation.
chris-rock-kobe.gif

Originally Posted by iceY Heat

Gadhafi's son who was supposedly arrested by the rebels but he shows up to the hotel that journalists are holed up in and takes them for a tour? WTH is going on here?

Western imperialism.

indifferent.gif

Damn, God bless the many lives that will be lost and destroyed in this battle for "external"power. Word to the wise, don't believe the media lies. We need to unify as a whole humanity. The next evolutionary step is that of the mind.

Originally Posted by south sole

Western imperialism.

indifferent.gif
Turn that frown upside down
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Y'all get so sucked into the media reports. The Rebels were lying. His sons are free. CNN was reporting off of osme unsubstantiated twitter feeds.

Most of the responses in this thread seem to lack historical context. This isn't the first time this has happened in the middle east.

Let's Make Point A) There will be a Government after Libya, it's going to have to be democratic, because if it isn't the World (United States) isn't going to support it. The main problem being that we in America assume Democracy is the only legitimate form of Government, when in fact it's been "democracies" that have caused the biggest tragedies in human history (Nagasaki/Hiroshima, African-American Slavery)

Let's let the people of Libya, who, as an Independent and Sovereign Nation, should have the right to overthrow their Government (see our Declaration Of Independence), and the right to form their own Government without world intervention.

Nato/ USA is only going to support a Democracy, because having a King has become a bad thing, regardless of State Sovereignty.

The United States Demands that all other countries respect international Law, yet we re-write it whenever we have a chance. Soldiers Misbehave in the field, leading to the unnecessary deaths of tens of Iraqi's, soldiers Prosecuted...50 years ago, when America was prosecuting the Nazi's it wasn't the foot Soldiers, but rather the Chain of command that was on trail...And it's funny we are going after Qhadaffi, when it was his soldiers that gave the orders.

Right or wrong has/will always be determined by whoever is the strongest....

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Most of the responses in this thread seem to lack historical context. This isn't the first time this has happened in the middle east.

Let's Make Point A) There will be a Government after Libya, it's going to have to be democratic, because if it isn't the World (United States) isn't going to support it. The main problem being that we in America assume Democracy is the only legitimate form of Government, when in fact it's been "democracies" that have caused the biggest tragedies in human history (Nagasaki/Hiroshima, African-American Slavery)

Let's let the people of Libya, who, as an Independent and Sovereign Nation, should have the right to overthrow their Government (see our Declaration Of Independence), and the right to form their own Government without world intervention.

Nato/ USA is only going to support a Democracy, because having a King has become a bad thing, regardless of State Sovereignty.

The United States Demands that all other countries respect international Law, yet we re-write it whenever we have a chance. Soldiers Misbehave in the field, leading to the unnecessary deaths of tens of Iraqi's, soldiers Prosecuted...50 years ago, when America was prosecuting the Nazi's it wasn't the foot Soldiers, but rather the Chain of command that was on trail...And it's funny we are going after Qhadaffi, when it was his soldiers that gave the orders.

We don't support democracy, we support putting whoever will be our puppet into power. "Democracy" is an empty word. Anyone who believes we genuinely care about democracy is a moron.
Saudi Arabia, Bahrain (monarchies), and countless other examples are our cuddle buddies and we all know they are not democratic. Same was true for Mubarak & Ben Ali. In cases where the democratic process is actually legitimately followed and the outcome is a winner we don't like (IE: Hamas/Hezbollah)... we don't respect democracy anymore (but Likud winning is no problem; in fact, we never get tired of bragging about Israel's democracy) 
laugh.gif

The NATO nations now bombing Libya had no problems selling it arms just a few months back.

What's happening in Iraq (500+ banned candidates) & Afghanistan (appointing northern alliance drug lords to power as we please) are other great examples of "democracy" in action.  

This is just the Middle East... if we were to mention South America/sub-Saharan Africa... I'd be typing for a long, long time.

At the end of the day, having someone who follows our orders is the only priority. 

"Big deal, we are no saints, all countries look out for their interests, blah blah blah" - This is true; but the great irony is many of the actions aren't even in our best interests. We go through all the trouble and the end result is we end up harming ourselves.

Going back to Libya, I am itching to see what real democratic "reforms" are made. We know how deplorable life in Libya was under Gaddafi (not really, highest human development index score in all of Africa; even higher score than our buddies Saudi Arabia/Turkey).. so there is a lot of improvement to be made here. Have some of these al-Qaeda affiliated NTC rebels really been fighting for months just to implement freedom of speech/ freedom of religion/freedom of assembly etc - Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I don't think so. 

Originally Posted by bboy1827

We don't support democracy, we support putting whoever will be our puppet into power. "Democracy" is an empty word. Anyone who believes we genuinely care about democracy is a moron.
Saudi Arabia, Bahrain (monarchies), and countless other examples are our cuddle buddies and we all know they are not democratic. Same was true for Mubarak & Ben Ali. In cases where the democratic process is actually legitimately followed and the outcome is a winner we don't like (IE: Hamas/Hezbollah)... we don't respect democracy anymore (but Likud winning is no problem; in fact, we never get tired of bragging about Israel's democracy) 
laugh.gif

The NATO nations now bombing Libya had no problems selling it arms just a few months back.

What's happening in Iraq (500+ banned candidates) & Afghanistan (appointing northern alliance drug lords to power as we please) are other great examples of "democracy" in action.  

This is just the Middle East... if we were to mention South America/sub-Saharan Africa... I'd be typing for a long, long time.

At the end of the day, having someone who follows our orders is the only priority. 

"Big deal, we are no saints, all countries look out for their interests, blah blah blah" - This is true; but the great irony is many of the actions aren't even in our best interests. We go through all the trouble and the end result is we end up harming ourselves.

Going back to Libya, I am itching to see what real democratic "reforms" are made. We know how deplorable life in Libya was under Gaddafi (not really, highest human development index score in all of Africa; even higher score than our buddies Saudi Arabia/Turkey).. so there is a lot of improvement to be made here. Have some of these al-Qaeda affiliated NTC rebels really been fighting for months just to implement freedom of speech/ freedom of religion/freedom of assembly etc - Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I don't think so. 

I hope they become Communists...

Install a puppet in Libya, allow multinational oil companies to drill, rape the country of its natural resources, ect.

You know, the same thing the U.S. and others did in Iran 1953, 1968 CIA/M16 funded Ba'ath Party coup in Iraq, ect.
This is why I effs with your rashi.

30t6p3b.gif

I hope they become Communists...

Not gonna happen. 
The NTC has already stated they plan on holding 'democratic' elections. What that really means is Libya will become the next pseudo-democratic puppet after Iraq.... and a new playground for al-Qaeda.

Back
Top Bottom