License suspended...

apparently from a ticket i received in 07.

it says i have the following summons/tickets and lists "0877RFV" and that it has not been paid or satisfied.

luckily i kept my receipt of my payment and found the ticket with this code (the 0877RFV.) the receipt says the ticket was for $118 but i elected to go totraffic school, so they give you a discount. It ended up coming out to $107.

i never ended up going. and this is the only reason i can think of why they would send me a suspension notice, saying i never paid this ticket.

anyone think that's the reason as well? are they going to have me pay the $11 i "ripped" them off on?

If u didn't go to traffic school, it means the ticket wasn't satisfied. That's why your license is suspended, you should've gone to trafficschool.

88625a1e6ef2687188b6839706e37d36284b56a.jpg

so would i have to pay the ticket again?

another $118? on top of the $107 i already paid?!

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

If u didn't go to traffic school, it means the ticket wasn't satisfied. That's why your license is suspended, you should've gone to traffic school.

I'm sure you'll just have to attend traffic school since you already payed the traffic school fee. But you might have to pay extra fees to get yourlicense reinstated and pay for the traffic school.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I'm sure you'll just have to attend traffic school since you already payed the traffic school fee. But you might have to pay extra fees to get your license reinstated and pay for the traffic school.

true, i was thinking the same thing. the letter states i'll have to pay $43.50 to get my license reinstated.

bastards
indifferent.gif

my license was suspended for something that court dropped......3 years later i had to go to court fight something from 3 years prior.

Back
Top Bottom