Life changer SOS

I can't even come up with a coherent sentence. 
sick.gif
below is a brief documentary on commercially raised cattle ,chicken, pigs. I'm in desperate need of an alternative to commercially produced farm meat. I don't know if local farms are better, if kosher farms are better, I couldn''t watch it all the first time out.

I can't even come up with a coherent sentence. 
sick.gif
below is a brief documentary on commercially raised cattle ,chicken, pigs. I'm in desperate need of an alternative to commercially produced farm meat. I don't know if local farms are better, if kosher farms are better, I couldn''t watch it all the first time out.

I'm not even going to watch that. I have seen some of the ways these animals are treated its disgusting.

I'm not even going to watch that. I have seen some of the ways these animals are treated its disgusting.

I do my best to buy organic and cruelty free products when I can. I won't become a vegetarian but I certainly would prefer if the animals weren't treated inhumanely before killed.

A lot of products are close in prices like eggs or some fruits.. But others like milk is nearly double the price of conventional dairy which makes it more challenging to buy routinely.

I do my best to buy organic and cruelty free products when I can. I won't become a vegetarian but I certainly would prefer if the animals weren't treated inhumanely before killed.

A lot of products are close in prices like eggs or some fruits.. But others like milk is nearly double the price of conventional dairy which makes it more challenging to buy routinely.

Yea it TERRIBLE it REALLY TERRIBLE but thats what MUST be done to feed this HUGELY GROWING POPULATION of humans. If there was less people in the world to feed then this wouldnt need to be done but thats is the situation.

Yea it TERRIBLE it REALLY TERRIBLE but thats what MUST be done to feed this HUGELY GROWING POPULATION of humans. If there was less people in the world to feed then this wouldnt need to be done but thats is the situation.

the more ppl eat meat the more its gonna be like this for animals
on the other hand if all ppl were vegetarians...
but animals being tortured is not a life changer for me.

the more ppl eat meat the more its gonna be like this for animals
on the other hand if all ppl were vegetarians...
but animals being tortured is not a life changer for me.

Originally Posted by Noodles

I'm in desperate need of an alternative to commercially produced farm meat.
Here's one alternative: seek out  "documentaries"  from both sides of an issue before leaping to emotionally driven conclusions.  Then take some time to think about things and decide how you feel and what you believe.  EVERYONE owes it to themselves to understand how their food is produced (and not just from PETA hype videos).  Then if you decide you don't want to be a part of that then you have made in informed decision.  I get the shock value, but selective videos doesn't necessarily represent the norm in anything.

Originally Posted by Noodles

I'm in desperate need of an alternative to commercially produced farm meat.
Here's one alternative: seek out  "documentaries"  from both sides of an issue before leaping to emotionally driven conclusions.  Then take some time to think about things and decide how you feel and what you believe.  EVERYONE owes it to themselves to understand how their food is produced (and not just from PETA hype videos).  Then if you decide you don't want to be a part of that then you have made in informed decision.  I get the shock value, but selective videos doesn't necessarily represent the norm in anything.

Plenty of options for you. look for farm raised, grass fed, free range animals.

Now if you're looking for an affordable alternative? That'll take more work.

Back
Top Bottom