LIFE Goes Inside Today's KKK (pics)

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by AEA18

No klan marches but there are definitely neo nazi marches they are every where. 
30t6p3b.gif
Yea they definitely got their little pockets out on the other side of the hill.
 My cousin got into it with a skin head with a swastika tatted on his neck out in Castro Valley, certain lower income neighborhoods in Concord are known for that %+%* too. Don't even get me started on Livermore. 

Livermore of all places
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Not saying I don't believe you, but I've never heard of anything even slightly controversial ever come out of that "city"

Nah Livermore does have that problem. My boy recently moved out there. He is a young, successful Mexican cat, nice whip, nice house and they vandalized his stuff with swastikas and white power stuff. Same with eastern contra costa county. Oakley, Byron, Brentwood, and some Antioch has it's pockets but mostly in the rural areas.

trash.

i'd rather these cats be walking the streets, though.

these people hiding behind the internet and being closet racists are worse imo.

racism is dumb.

man u would think these dudes would get a new look. how #%%#%* ******ed do u gotta be to wear a bed sheet and cone shaped mask made out of sheets? lol lookin like a walking camping tent...

lol the reason why they aren't relevant anymore is because gangs are muchhhh more ruthless than KKK

Not promoting violence, but there are more minorities than whites in the US in 2011

Originally Posted by Dakingii

As a black man in 2011 i actually feel sorry for these people more than anything.

I dont even get mad at racism anymore, they dont even realize they are more hated than the people they hate.

as a black man in 2011, i don't feel sorry for these idiots. who has time to feel sorry for these fools when we have so much other !%+* to worry about? !%+* is about to start hitting the fan real soon. a "secret" plan that has been in the making for thousands of years is about to come to its climax. and honestly, i'm still mad at racism bc if we tackled racism that would ALMOST be the answer to all our problems in this country. and i disagree with ur last statement as well. i don't know what YOU'VE been seeing, but it's pretty obvious to me that WE are still the most hated.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Los Angeles Fresh wrote:

what are the equivalents of the kkk for minorities?

i mean i know some people dislike whites and other races, but is there such a group of hispanics, blacks, asian, etc to truly dislike white people like the klan hates everybody that isn't white?
you're not serious.....
30t6p3b.gif

or instead of just giving a vague reply, you could answer the question.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

don't think I've ever seen any or heard of any in Houston....we just have closet racists

I live here too and I think the most recent march was in like the late 80s or very early 90s. Through downtown too
30t6p3b.gif

There's a ridiculous amount of racists and misguided folks here, as multicultural as parts of Houston are, on any damn side of town. I get some random weird scared looks in midtown/montrose area sometimes
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Dudes be petrified [no pun intended]

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Los Angeles Fresh wrote:

i mean i know some people dislike whites and other races, but is there such a group of hispanics, blacks, asian, etc to truly dislike white people like the klan hates everybody that isn't white?
you're not serious.....
30t6p3b.gif

or instead of just giving a vague reply, you could answer the question.

already been answered

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Yea they definitely got their little pockets out on the other side of the hill.
 My cousin got into it with a skin head with a swastika tatted on his neck out in Castro Valley, certain lower income neighborhoods in Concord are known for that %+%* too. Don't even get me started on Livermore. 

Livermore of all places
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Not saying I don't believe you, but I've never heard of anything even slightly controversial ever come out of that "city"

Nah Livermore does have that problem. My boy recently moved out there. He is a young, successful Mexican cat, nice whip, nice house and they vandalized his stuff with swastikas and white power stuff. Same with eastern contra costa county. Oakley, Byron, Brentwood, and some Antioch has it's pockets but mostly in the rural areas.
Watch them do that to the wrong person in Livermore, I have Friends that work for Livermore Lab in security, and they are ex military and have class 3's here in California which is basically impossible to get here in commiefornia.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Dakingii

As a black man in 2011 i actually feel sorry for these people more than anything.

I dont even get mad at racism anymore, they dont even realize they are more hated than the people they hate.

as a black man in 2011, i don't feel sorry for these idiots. who has time to feel sorry for these fools when we have so much other !%+* to worry about? !%+* is about to start hitting the fan real soon. a "secret" plan that has been in the making for thousands of years is about to come to its climax. and honestly, i'm still mad at racism bc if we tackled racism that would ALMOST be the answer to all our problems in this country. and i disagree with ur last statement as well. i don't know what YOU'VE been seeing, but it's pretty obvious to me that WE are still the most hated.
laugh.gif
Secret plan? If it's secret how do you know it? What is the plan?

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

"Catholic School Principal Fired After White Supremacist Ties Revealed" - http://www.wpix.com/news/...rincipal,0,1964200.story

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not worried about your regular everyday racist folk... but it's the people in power that I'm worried about.  The law enforcement, teachers, principals etc.

Thank god I live in an area where it's like 85% minority.  You never know who you can trust these days. 

I've been mentioning the Russian skinheads for years now on this forum without getting any response.

If those skinheads who worship a guy who considered them as being sub-human made those street beatings and killing videos for propaganda purposes to prevent people from coming to Russia, then I gotta say they did a great job. Russia is like the last place on earth I would like to visit. What a dump. Man, that country just can't get its *@!! together. It's such a country of extremes. First they have czar hundreds of years ago who kills people as if they're flies. Then they have a guy from the extreme left killing millions of people as if they're flies. Now they have these morons from the extreme right beating people to death by outnumbering them 10 to 1. I wouldn't be surprised if they get the power or at least become very influential in the Duma, because anything can happen in that country.

I can't believe they awarded them the World Cup during these times. A player from an African team could get beaten to death by these idiots if he walks the streets of Moscow.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

"Catholic School Principal Fired After White Supremacist Ties Revealed" - http://www.wpix.com/news/...rincipal,0,1964200.story

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not worried about your regular everyday racist folk... but it's the people in power that I'm worried about.  The law enforcement, teachers, principals etc.

Thank god I live in an area where it's like 85% minority.  You never know who you can trust these days. 

Minorities tend to be the most racist people I know of really, and I live in the South. I actually encounter and hear of more minority-on-minority racism than white-on-minority racism. The bulk of the white racists I hear about or see are in stories like this.

Glad I'm in New York. I do not think I have run into a racist in quite a while. Or an open racist, anyway.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

don't think I've ever seen any or heard of any in Houston....we just have closet racists

I live here too and I think the most recent march was in like the late 80s or very early 90s. Through downtown too
30t6p3b.gif

There's a ridiculous amount of racists and misguided folks here, as multicultural as parts of Houston are, on any damn side of town. I get some random weird scared looks in midtown/montrose area sometimes
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Dudes be petrified [no pun intended]
This

Funny how they hail all these great "white" achievements/superior intellect but operate at a third grade reading level & contribute nothing to society.

One of the articles said that the class act with the "racist" tattooed across his forehead was arrested in Harris county. I guess there are some among us. I wonder what neighborhood he lived in.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I've been mentioning the Russian skinheads for years now on this forum without getting any response.

If those skinheads who worship a guy who considered them as being sub-human made those street beatings and killing videos for propaganda purposes to prevent people from coming to Russia, then I gotta say they did a great job. Russia is like the last place on earth I would like to visit. What a dump. Man, that country just can't get its *@!! together. It's such a country of extremes. First they have czar hundreds of years ago who kills people as if they're flies. Then they have a guy from the extreme left killing millions of people as if they're flies. Now they have these morons from the extreme right beating people to death by outnumbering them 10 to 1. I wouldn't be surprised if they get the power or at least become very influential in the Duma, because anything can happen in that country.

I can't believe they awarded them the World Cup during these times. A player from an African team could get beaten to death by these idiots if he walks the streets of Moscow.
The Russian Neo-Nazis are definitely on some different !*!#.  If you guys think that an American neo-nazi is ironic, I think Russian neo-nazis take the cake.  I'm not sure of the exact statistics, but I think it's around 23-24 million Russians died fighting Hitler and the Nazis??  How the hell can Russia even tolerate this crap??  Now you have these extremely dangerous morons aligning themselves with political parties that are slowly becoming really influential it's downright crazy.

I love history, and Russia is on my list of countries to visit.  But the past few years' worth of reports over their neo-nazis made me strike them off the list.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

i mean i know some people dislike whites and other races, but is there such a group of hispanics, blacks, asian, etc to truly dislike white people like the klan hates everybody that isn't white

Bet you all didnt know a old black lady sued the clan like in the 70's and won ownership of their main compound in Kentucky. she still have the deed to this day.
The KKK hate whites as well who dont believe in what they believe in. They are some of the most ignorant stupid people you will ever meet, and I'm not saying that just because they are KKK. they have no logic and most are high school dropouts who probably cant even add 1 plus 1

Back
Top Bottom