Life Sucks

Things ain’t going my way and I hate life. Like I low key hope I get hit in traffic.

I’m happy and miserable. It makes no sense :lol:

I don't disagree, but feel free to vent, and feel free to DM and vent direct. Been through some dark times myself, deal with dark thoughts regularly, and have rarely felt like I had anyone I could vent to without it feeling like I was justified or worthy of anyone's pity or concern. I think everyone goes through it to an extent and glad to lend an ear.

Hang in there bro….I look at life pickup ball. You may not get the rock for a minute but keep ya head up. Eventually you get the ball slam dunk that ho.

Based off your last thread hope things start trend better for you on your journey.

I'd def look into what local resources you have to talk to a mental health advocate. Allow you the space to get off whatever you need and help find some resolutions to them

Life is limitless and so are you, infinite potential and outcomes. Filled with pleasure and deep valleys of despair just to make the highs that much higher. Things will get better, they always do. My business ethics professor summarized the key to happiness.

"Those that are happiest view the down times as commas, not periods."

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. Life has its ups and downs, but every challenge you face is an opportunity to grow stronger.

Keep your loved ones close, focus on the things that bring you joy, like your family and interests, and know that brighter days will come.

Also, think about therapy, it actually helps.

I’m available, like many others, anytime to listen if you need to talk.

When things are not going your way... that means there is a better plan in place for you.

In my journey... I figured out that life is not about where you are from... or where you are at.
I figured out that life is about WHAT you are... WHEREVER you are at... NOW.
I realized that if I was literally heart wherever I was at all of the time... no emotional situation anywhere on earth... could hurt me.
I became heart wherever I was at all of the time... by changing my diet.
I became heart... by only eating from the earth... or the heart... of this thing we are living on top of.

Before I only ate from the earth... I would eat dead meat.
After I ate dead meat... in certain emotional situations on earth... I would process my emotions... in ways that would make me feel dead on the inside.

If I would eat chicken... I would process my emotions like a chicken.
If I would eat cow... I would process my emotions like a coward.
If I would eat pig... I would process my emotions like a pig.
If I would eat fish... I would process my emotions... in a fishy way.

We really are what we eat.
I am a tree.
I literally chew tree branches all day.
I only eat leaves, mashed potatoes, and vegetables.
I stand up for myself and others... who have heart.
I believe that you are a tree too.
I believe that you are both happy and miserable... because you know that you process some of your emotions on earth with heart... but you also know that you process some of your emotions on earth like a chicken, coward, pig, or in a fishy way.
I believe that you know that you do not always stand up for yourself.
I believe that the feeling of not always standing up for yourself with heart makes you feel dead on the inside.
I believe that if you only ate from the heart of the earth... and you only processed your emotions with heart... that you would never feel like a chicken, coward, pig, or fishy... you would never feel miserable... you would always stand up for yourself in the right way... and you would always be happy.

Last edited:
like many have said…. life is a pendulum swing man…ur prolly on the down side, trust me it gets better…

keep ya head up family better times are coming!!!

This is clearly a cry help.

I don't disagree, but feel free to vent, and feel free to DM and vent direct. Been through some dark times myself, deal with dark thoughts regularly, and have rarely felt like I had anyone I could vent to without it feeling like I was justified or worthy of anyone's pity or concern. I think everyone goes through it to an extent and glad to lend an ear.

Hold on. Be strong. Listen to this. Get you through. Y’all got it man. Never forget it

I know this a simple message, but for all my *****s, that shake back going be beautiful. Y’all got it. I’m tellin you

Like our fellow community members, I’m sorry to hear that you’re suffering right now but, as you can see, you’re not alone.

There are no deleted posts in this thread. Everyone here has been encouraging and wishes you well, which speaks volumes. As others have said, though, peer support can only help so much.

If you had a broken bone, you wouldn’t listen to anyone who advised you to rub some dirt on it and walk it off. You’d seek medical treatment from licensed healthcare professionals. This situation is no different. You deserve professional care.

If you need assistance locating a healthcare provider, this resource may help: https://findtreatment.gov/

Man I’ve been there…ALOT.

It’s not all rainbows and happiness but compared to my bad days, this ain’t nothing.

People are very isolated nowadays and nobody asks how anyone is REALLY doing.

Im 36 now and did everything from 17-25 to ensure to not making it to my 30s.

i felt like i had no future and that nobody would miss me or notice i was gone.

Things take time, have patience on yourself and dont compare yourself to others.

Talk to someone, anyone if you truly feel like you like you truly dont see things EVER getting better.

Back
Top Bottom