Light clean looking thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall gotta be dumb to think those pics on the side have anything to do with that story :lol:

Also lets not pretend Amber being married is what kept her out of the Draya thread. Nobody was consistent with posting her. Just a few tweak vids and gifs

Last edited:
I'm happy Amber is free and all.

But that statement about her divorce just pissed me off. She wants full custody, and will allow visitation :smh:

Yall gotta be dub to think those pics on the side have anything to do with that story
laugh.gif

Also lets not pretend Amber being married is what kept her out of the Draya thread. Nobody was consistent with posting her. Just a few tweak vids and gifs
Those are the dudes she had in her life, I heard Nick Cannon might be behind this 
laugh.gif

i mean what kinda mother wouldn't want full custody?
One that acknowledges their former husband is a good father and agrees to joint custody.
You mean the notorious pot head, rapper that tours and parties across the globe former husband?
So the child should be with the documented thot, former stripper that shows up to award shows half naked

laugh.gif
 Dont do that bruh. It can go either way

[QUOTE name="RustyShackleford" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/581417/chantell-jeffries-appreciation-thread/820_20#post_21662396[/URL]"]

[QUOTE name="Tr1ll" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/581417/chantell-jeffries-appreciation-thread/810#post_21662379[/URL]"]

One that acknowledges their former husband is a good father and agrees to joint custody.

You mean the notorious pot head, rapper that tours and parties across the globe former husband?

[/QUOTE]
So the child should be with the documented thot, former stripper that shows up to award shows half naked

:lol:  Dont do that bruh. It can go either way
[/quote]

Sounds right to me. Isn't a child part of the offical thot package.

You act like she the only one with a child.

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="RustyShackleford" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/581417/chantell-jeffries-appreciation-thread/820_20#post_21662396[/URL]"]

[QUOTE name="Tr1ll" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/581417/chantell-jeffries-appreciation-thread/810#post_21662379[/URL]"]

[/QUOTE]

:lol:  Dont do that bruh. It can go either way
[/quote]

Thank you, we got not idea what kinda Wiz is, or if he is willing to change his lifestyle to secure joint custody. Plus Amber is no Angel.

For her to just be like, "He is all mine, you can see him when i say" is some bull unless she got proof he is a bad dad

Aint no women hate. It's equal accountability.

You can't throw shade on Wiz and act like Amber deserves full custody like she living a upstanding lifestyle.

You can't throw shade on Wiz and act like Amber deserves full custody like she living a upstanding lifestyle.

Full custody doesnt have anything to do with who is the better person, that what yall failing understand. The child is going to be with the MOTHER.

AND since when is dressing a certain way and having a job(cant eem say its frowned upon in society anymore) make you a worse parent than someone who is ADMIRINGLY substance abuser?

Bruh that ALL women hate.

Full custody doesnt have anything to do with who is the better person, that what yall failing understand. The child is going to be with the MOTHER.

AND since when is dressing a certain way and having a job(cant eem say its frowned upon in society anymore) make you a worse parent than someone who is ADMIRINGLY substance abuser?

The child should be placed in the best situation. The law continuously laws good fathers because the have the default way of thinking "the kid gotta be with the mom". That is not always the case, I mean just last week we had a video showing a mother abusing her baby.

We don't know about what goes on in their home, only what we allow to show us. But besides Amber public thottery she has done things for people to question her judgment, like openly drinking alcohol at award shows for example.

But still no matter, what we know about Wiz and Amber is what they show us. We had ZERO idea of what they are like as parents.

But if Amber is asking to have full custody and only allow visitation, she has to prove that not only is the baby saying with her the best option for the kid, but that Wiz has being seriously lacking as a father.

And another angle that I haven't touched is that she might be making this move for a bigger child support check.

I don't hate women, I just don't think it is cool from her to invoke some privilege over the kid like it is only hers. If Wiz was a bad dad, prove it.

But you don't just get the kid because you're a woman, that is some BS

The child should be placed in the best situation. The law continuously laws good fathers because the have the default way of thinking "the kid gotta be with the mom". That is not always the case, I mean just last week we had a video showing a mother abusing her baby.

We don't know about what goes on in their home, only what we allow to show us. But besides Amber public thottery she has done things for people to question her judgment, like openly drinking alcohol at award shows for example.

But still no matter, what we know about Wiz and Amber is what they show us. We had ZERO idea of what they are like as parents.

But if Amber is asking to have full custody and only allow visitation, she has to prove that not only is the baby saying with her the best option for the kid, but that Wiz has being seriously lacking as a father.

And another angle that I haven't touched is that she might be making this move for a bigger child support check.

I don't hate women, I just don't think it is cool from her to invoke some privilege over the kid like it is only hers. If Wiz was a bad dad, prove it.

But you don't just get the kid because you're a woman, that is some BS

And unfortunately, its life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom