Light-Skinned NTers: Ever Feel Like You Get Tested More Than the Average?

Discussion in 'General' started by lesfamilia, Feb 18, 2009.

1. lesfamilia

lesfamilia

To my fellow light-skinned NTer's... Do you feel like you get tried more often than the average person? Like when it comes to getting at females, playingsports, et. al?

2. eight2one

eight2one

Yes and no....i get hated on cuz of my light complexion but [​IMG]

3. mdwst9

mdwst9

i think its true man...ill be walkin downtown and some random dude was jus come up 2 me askin me for money or a ride or somethin but never ask my boy...like*$%.

4. ittakesalittlebitmore

ittakesalittlebitmore

[​IMG]

5. devildog1776

devildog1776 Banned

I used to get tested as a youth, I had to let a few people know not all light skinned dudes is soft....

6. DVMNXK

DVMNXK

I noticed this too. I'm dark skinned and people never really bothered me where as light skinned cats get tested daily...usually by other lightskinneddudes.

7. pmighty

pmighty

definetely but....
    "all real mofos is only waitn on one opportunity and thats the opportunity to show a mofo they aint bs'n"

8. coosthedondini

coosthedondini

hahaha...this is a valid argument...
    I dont see an issue establishing my alpha wolf amongst the dogs but..
    with the brauds? o yea..they wanna hear sumthin special from us...cuz i kno sum real ugly nuckls that get it in wit more bad bizzls than myself

2009 is mulatto rule tho...im demanding new respect from all creeds

9. carlosdapaperboy

carlosdapaperboy

yup. As a light skinned Latino, if I meet a fellow Latino sometimes he or she will think I can't speak Spanish well [​IMG][​IMG] . I've also heard that, since I'm on the lighter side, I'll gettreated better by some white people....That's not the case.

10. late80s

late80s

uhm i was thoroughly hated on by lots of dark skinned girls in hs. smh.

11. sorkoram

sorkoram

With females, that means more buns being toasted for me

With dudes, they always think 'pretty boy', which is cool too (they acknowledge the fact that I'm getting morebuns than Wrigley Field on fan appreciation day [​IMG])
    but, that also goes along with them thinking "he's too soft", which gets silenced pretty quickly [if I'm inuniform, they won't think that [​IMG]]

12. nktran001

nktran001

My boys sometimes try to clown on me saying, "You Asian dawg, you can't handle our women".

13. million dollar stacks

million dollar stacks

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]{ SHAME.

14. ThaxbyChamblis

ThaxbyChamblis

I'm not light skinned but I can say for sure that LS dudes get tried more than DS dudes. It's almost like y'all have to prove yourself.

For some reason in out community being LS are looked at as being SOOOO different from the bunch.

Al. B. Sure in the face *** _.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Y'all cool w/ me though. [​IMG]

UNLESS you start acting like y'all are better then everyone else. Then we gotta nip that in the bud.

But I was blessed w/ family of all colors from White to Navy Blue, so I never really had any kind of complex to any LS people.

15. jonahtheballer

jonahtheballer

im mixed and so im light skin but the lady's down here love them caramel boys.... haha

16. uptown roamer

uptown roamer

[​IMG] as ridiculous as it sounds, yea.

17. smedroc

smedroc

yeah folk a bit lower down on the pantone index would try clown on me in school [​IMG]

the fact that i was somewhat intelligent and behaved well didnt help either.....they had me down as the Carlton Banks type [​IMG][​IMG]

nothin serious though...was all jokes [​IMG]

and cuz i was quiet and didnt really speak much the girls insisted i feelin myself [​IMG].....like "that n' think he's too nice to even say hello" kinda $!!+......im like, da %++%?? just leave me alone [​IMG]

18. gunna get it

gunna get it

[​IMG]
    My Momma used to say thats why I was always fightin and why Ive alwasy been extra competitive with everything.

[Pierre] Lightskinneded Brothers is Back [/Pierre]
    [​IMG]

19. lesfamilia

lesfamilia

For awhile I thought I was alone on this one. It's not something I dwell on, but for some reason it always manages to come up when getting acquainted withnew people...

20. million dollar stacks

million dollar stacks

because they are not worried about the stupid stuff we are worried about.

21. reeceman10

reeceman10

Word I Do.

We get tested everyday.

Haters.

22. realtalkaz

realtalkaz

some chick once told me i was raised white and because I was light skinned I had to fit in with real black people lol i asked for her reasoning and she saidcause your polite and you don't act tough like the other black kids I was like oh thats whats up I guess I dont ever wanna be black.......chick was whiteby the way[​IMG].......Do girls really like these knucklehead toughguys? If so plies has the game all messed up for us respectable cats[​IMG]

23. bonafide hustla

bonafide hustla

light cats def get tested more. but if you carry yourself correct and dont look like a square cat you should be aight. but yall shouldnt complain. both menand women stay fiendin over both dumb dark and dumb light people.

i know for a fact dudes overrate lightskin chicks. like a chick could be mud duck in the face and dudes will beast...granted dudes beast everything. i cantreally speak on lightskin dudes though, but my lightskinned homies don't even have to spit game really if that means anything

24. crank lucas

crank lucas

does the term "lightskinned" include pale people? or just lightskinned black people?

25. solewoman

solewoman

no but by being short i feel i do.