Light-Skinned NTers: Ever Feel Like You Get Tested More Than the Average?

To my fellow light-skinned NTer's... Do you feel like you get tried more often than the average person? Like when it comes to getting at females, playingsports, et. al?

Yes and no....i get hated on cuz of my light complexion but
grin.gif

i think its true man...ill be walkin downtown and some random dude was jus come up 2 me askin me for money or a ride or somethin but never ask my boy...like*$%.

I used to get tested as a youth, I had to let a few people know not all light skinned dudes is soft....

I noticed this too. I'm dark skinned and people never really bothered me where as light skinned cats get tested daily...usually by other lightskinneddudes.

definetely but....
"all real mofos is only waitn on one opportunity and thats the opportunity to show a mofo they aint bs'n"
ill be walkin downtown and some random dude was jus come up 2 me askin me for money or a ride or somethin but never ask my boy...like *$%.
work on your ice grill son word life b
laugh.gif

hahaha...this is a valid argument...
I dont see an issue establishing my alpha wolf amongst the dogs but..
with the brauds? o yea..they wanna hear sumthin special from us...cuz i kno sum real ugly nuckls that get it in wit more bad bizzls than myself

2009 is mulatto rule tho...im demanding new respect from all creeds

yup. As a light skinned Latino, if I meet a fellow Latino sometimes he or she will think I can't speak Spanish well
eyes.gif
smh.gif
. I've also heard that, since I'm on the lighter side, I'll gettreated better by some white people....That's not the case.

With females, that means more buns being toasted for me

With dudes, they always think 'pretty boy', which is cool too (they acknowledge the fact that I'm getting morebuns than Wrigley Field on fan appreciation day
laugh.gif
)
but, that also goes along with them thinking "he's too soft", which gets silenced pretty quickly [if I'm inuniform, they won't think that
wink.gif
]

My boys sometimes try to clown on me saying, "You Asian dawg, you can't handle our women".

I'm not light skinned but I can say for sure that LS dudes get tried more than DS dudes. It's almost like y'all have to prove yourself.

For some reason in out community being LS are looked at as being SOOOO different from the bunch.

Al. B. Sure in the face *** _.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Y'all cool w/ me though.
happy.gif

UNLESS you start acting like y'all are better then everyone else. Then we gotta nip that in the bud.

But I was blessed w/ family of all colors from White to Navy Blue, so I never really had any kind of complex to any LS people.

yeah folk a bit lower down on the pantone index would try clown on me in school
smh.gif

the fact that i was somewhat intelligent and behaved well didnt help either.....they had me down as the Carlton Banks type
laugh.gif
frown.gif

nothin serious though...was all jokes
wink.gif

and cuz i was quiet and didnt really speak much the girls insisted i feelin myself
laugh.gif
.....like "that n' think he's too nice to even say hello" kinda $!!+......im like, da %++%?? just leave me alone
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My Momma used to say thats why I was always fightin and why Ive alwasy been extra competitive with everything.

[Pierre] Lightskinneded Brothers is Back [/Pierre]
pimp.gif

For awhile I thought I was alone on this one. It's not something I dwell on, but for some reason it always manages to come up when getting acquainted withnew people...

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Why does this seem like it only happens in the black and hispanic communities?

I never see this happening amongst caucasians, asians, or middle eastern people.
because they are not worried about the stupid stuff we are worried about.

some chick once told me i was raised white and because I was light skinned I had to fit in with real black people lol i asked for her reasoning and she saidcause your polite and you don't act tough like the other black kids I was like oh thats whats up I guess I dont ever wanna be black.......chick was whiteby the way
indifferent.gif
.......Do girls really like these knucklehead toughguys? If so plies has the game all messed up for us respectable cats
indifferent.gif

light cats def get tested more. but if you carry yourself correct and dont look like a square cat you should be aight. but yall shouldnt complain. both menand women stay fiendin over both dumb dark and dumb light people.

i know for a fact dudes overrate lightskin chicks. like a chick could be mud duck in the face and dudes will beast...granted dudes beast everything. i cantreally speak on lightskin dudes though, but my lightskinned homies don't even have to spit game really if that means anything

Back
Top Bottom