Lightning 4 L/C

Guys, I might be buying this DS pair of Lightning 4s tomorrow if they are good. I believe they are legit but just want to run them by the experts! Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance!

bump, could use the help guys, going to buy these in the next 2 hours if they are legit

thank you

Plz get pics of sides and tops with flash on in bright area, preferably outside in daytime.

Thx

100% Legit buddy..If you dont have them in hand yet..LC what shows up just incase dude tries to bait and switch you.
Awesome, thanks man. I actually copped them already and was pretty sure they were legit but just wanted extra confirmation.

Thanks guys!!

Awesome, thanks man. I actually copped them already and was pretty sure they were legit but just wanted extra confirmation.

Thanks guys!!
No problem homie..Remember to use the rep system to thank guys who help you or anything else you may find deserving..thx.

Imo fakes...your yellow is off,size tag on box looks suspect..

How much did u pay?

Imo fakes...your yellow is off,size tag on box looks suspect..

How much did u pay?
The shoes above are 100% legit Joe..The fakes of these are fairly easy to spot..They have 3 different yellows on them and the wrong sole mold, shape, no shirt etc. If you dont know, just say you dont know man...This way you dont confuse people..

Legit pair like above
http://www.kicksonfire.com/what-are...s-lightning-tour-yellow-dark-blue-grey-white/

Fakes
View media item 1567927
PM me and ill give you another solid tell for legit pairs of these.

Last edited:
Btw how do the waffle tabs look on these,they have dots or ?

I'm not saying anything bad or anything but, you have said many trainers to be fake then suddenly change your answer to real/genuine. To me it seems you just guess. Just be a bit careful.

I'm not saying anything bad or anything but, you have said many trainers to be fake then suddenly change your answer to real/genuine. To me it seems you just guess. Just be a bit careful.
What do u mean by guessing? When I do Lc it's usually retros that I own or that I have a little knowledge of..if it's a hard call then most the time I'll either compare to my retros YouTube Internet etc..I really do try my best that's why my boxes are beat up...

The times I say legit/fake and then change my mind Doesn't happen all the time..sure I'll usually give my opinion before being sure that's why I ask question before I make final call...as u see my man Timmy corrected me, most time I'll listen and learn but there are times I disagree wit him. Still Timmy is the best Lc on nt.

What do u mean by guessing? When I do Lc it's usually retros that I own or that I have a little knowledge of..if it's a hard call then most the time I'll either compare to my retros YouTube Internet etc..I really do try my best that's why my boxes are beat up...

The times I say legit/fake and then change my mind Doesn't happen all the time..sure I'll usually give my opinion before being sure that's why I ask question before I make final call...as u see my man Timmy corrected me, most time I'll listen and learn but there are times I disagree wit him. Still Timmy is the best Lc on nt.
Thanks man..Keep putting in the work and you'll get there..No shortcuts in this game for sure, ESPECIALLY with how good these fakes are getting..Im not sure if you newer guys have read through the GM thread and watched some of those videos but they are worth a world of knowledge..Check it out, read it all.

http://niketalk.com/t/533947/grey-m...ure-rules-on-pg-1-please-read-before-you-post

Back
Top Bottom