LIGHTS OUT

retail price. last pair though. i was happily surprised but copped anyway. you even get 10% off with a metro card.

No freaking way.

laugh.gif

how did a retail priced lights out end up in proline??
i don't think it is possible
roll.gif

but you already copped yours.
good for you
roll.gif

^ I have no idea. i was at bhs when it was released with my gf and were very surprised to see it last night. They even had all sizes but were quickly sold outin two days according to them. I got the last pair available. My gf works for a mall and says proline is known for having weird calendestine activities sothat's what she assumed was how they got there stocks unless there's a GR coming in line with the nov 14 bout. The staff said another limited batch wascoming out on fight day, different cw i think.

he texted me last night that he got a pair.

posted a pic at FB also. good for you gary!.

Called up Proline Powerplant, Megamall and Greenbelt 1. All Lights Out are sold out. Apparently they had it a week ago. Unbelievable...

259 pairs...long lines to get the stub....Rainy friday night....PROLINE RELEASE?!**^*@@

imma make a nike iD tee:tongue:ROLINE KNOWS and at the back HOW TO MAKE GROWN MEN WEEP.i'm sure it's not gonna fit on there but damn it it's true

I wouldn't feel that bad....i mean copping my pair last night was dumb luck.....would you risk your pair you won by camping out on a sure 259 stub versustempting the fates on a chance release on some sports store? I would have camped out if i had the time, work prevented me from lining up.

If these do come out as GR everywhere in the near future now that's another matter.

Back
Top Bottom