Like, how hard would it be to rob one of you guys at a meetup?

Like for real. Ya'll ain't never been shook during those meet ups? It couldn't be that hard, could it? I know most of ya'll aren't from theplaces I've roamed, so maybe it's all sweet in your world but.me being me, I'd be cautious if I was you guys. It's gotta be a lot riskier torob a guy like me than say, Crank Lucas for instance just of book covers alone. Ever been afraid?

*Paging Chico Dusty*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if i do meet ups i go with atleast 1 other person thats of bigger size and in a public place like a mall

most of NT really wouldnt even feel it in their gut if it was a setup.

a few NTers might give you the business tho.

one being myself.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

I wish a dude would
roll.gif

I NEVER go alone or do it somewhere private. If I show you the kicks and you act like you aint tryna hand over that bread im not asking questions im going inyour #%+*.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

*Paging Chico Dusty*
??? Elaborate please.
These dudes are making blueprints for a heist in other threads
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
That was just jokes. Ain't nobody posting plans for a stick up online for real
laugh.gif

But that is where this thread came from.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

most of NT really wouldnt even feel it in their gut if it was a setup.

a few NTers might give you the business tho.

one being myself.
I mean I'm just me... I ain't a super soldier or nothing and I don't even know you, so who knows? You might get me, you might not..But more importantly like you said, at least I could feel it in the air, ya know?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by the north west

well I carry a gun on me all the time when I do meet-ups, so I don't see someone robbing me
laugh.gif
__ you ain't G enough to squeeze off over no damn dunks and you know it. That's some 1996 +$!%@#+$ right there
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom