Lil B On Sports Nation Discussing The Based God Curse (Marcell and Max dissed Based God. Oh Mighty B

Kendrick Lamar ‏@kendricklamar
Thank you BasedGod. Teaching us all how to swagg in videos. You and Wayne most influential. Thank you BasedGod.

I put the based god on a work one day. My boss came up to me and said "I really like this he's funny and positive" :lol: had no idea who he was but he's based now. Every other cook was jamming though. We're a based kitchen.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't in a few chef battles

wasn't big on lil b but I had a few songs

I put the based god on a work one day. My boss came up to me and said "I really like this he's funny and positive" :lol: had no idea who he was but he's based now. Every other cook was jamming though. We're a based kitchen.

Bro once at work i had the song motivation playing

Managercomes into the warehouse tells me to turn it off cuz it has bad language

Hope he unemployed

Last edited:

Bro once at work i had the song motivation playing

Managercomes into the warehouse tells me to turn it off cuz it has bad language

Hope he unemployed

Smfh he should have gave you a raise actually. You can't save 'em all though.

Can't speak about the man, but his 'fan base' is WILD corny.
We get it. he's a troll and everything is a big joke, and yes, I get the whole task force and all that other bs is all just part of one big act, but it's old and played at this point.

thankyoubasedogbk.gif

Bro he said I want butt from u or your sister [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] tybg
Greatest show I've ever been too

:lol: That's dope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom