lil baby - harder than hard vol. next up outta QC

there was a moment were I used to think Gunna > Lil Baby but nah man it's the other way around

Sean John jeeeeezzzz, hunnuh racks inshiddee deeezzz
laugh.gif

I'm rocking with the joint with Thug and that My Dawg track. May check the tape. He's not doing anything I can't get elsewhere though, but it's smooth.

i will never understand how Atlanta keeps selling us the same artist and it's hard every time lol

Keep y’all eye on this one. You couldn’t tell me this ***** ain’t studied Lil Baby and Future, meticulously. So much so, that this is actually sounds straight..and he spitting, even tho he biting. I wanted to hate it at first. The content dated, and the luxury rap/street lane is getting stale. But these go.

^^^You can’t tell me, this ain’t “in a minute”. We in a simulation :lol:

Shorty looks to be having his way for real. 22, and got some big boy ****. Idk how this randomly came on my feed. But he prolly going to get the next push. **** coming into the game, with almost everything already. Let’s see if it connects

Wavy swear everyone with that sound is good. Dude generic AF. All that s*** sound the same. Same beats and same flow…. Ain’t s*** unique about that dude :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Keep y’all eye on this one. You couldn’t tell me this ***** ain’t studied Lil Baby and Future, meticulously. So much so, that this is actually sounds straight..and he spitting, even tho he biting. I wanted to hate it at first. The content dated, and the luxury rap/street lane is getting stale. But these go.

wavycrocket wavycrocket …. What this mean?

You praised dude…. Then criticism him in the same breath. Dude garbage. All these dudes sound the same like 6pac said

Back
Top Bottom