Lil Boosie Defends R. Kelly

the #metoo movement has exposed some dudes deep down intimidation of women.

I can understand guys having a stance of neutrality when it comes to these claims but once they take the position of absolute disbelief and automatically side with the suspect regardless of the evidence, it reveals some busta ****. its like they scared or some ****.

I hear the same xenophobic rhetoric echoed when it comes to the LGBT community and other minority groups wanting justice/equality for themselves. its like they feel like a group of people wanting justice and equality for themselves takes something away from them.

considering the history of the black mans plight in America I wouldn't expect us to take on this mentality but to my surprise, there's a **** ton of scared _'s out here.

Last edited:
deflecting to a different someone or something is absolutely a defense

it is literally the same thing white people do with "well what about chicago" anytime a black person mentions being mistreated
We can agree to disagree.

When do the white folks even acknowledge black folks aren't being mistreated? They usually don't. Not the same

If a person is acknowledging Party A has done foul things and then is also saying Party B needs to be checked, that isn't deflection.

Deflecting is never addressing Party A

We can agree to disagree.

When do the white folks even acknowledge black folks aren't being mistreated? They usually don't. Not the same

If a person is acknowledging Party A has done foul things and then is also saying Party B needs to be checked, that isn't deflection.

Deflecting is never addressing Party A

I'll assume you meant are* and not aren't but thats an ignorant blanket statement either way.

and theres plenty of people on this very webtsite who don't acknowledge that rkelly did anything wrong "it's normal in other countries, where were the parents etc"

you can try to slice it however you want when folks response to rkelly being a serial child molester is to bring up hugh heffner unsolicited thats the definition of a deflection

There is NEVER a good rebuttal.

He groomed little girls into PlayMates.
He was allowed to build an EMPIRE that rubbed elbows with The Top Folks in Society.

Not endorsing what R. Kelly did, just saying, where is the SAME energy with HH.
"Top folks in society" ...thats all that needs to be said regarding how Heffner was able to cook for as long as he did

I think Hugh banged adults... R Kelly on the other hand...

this is what gets me about the whole ‘where is the same energy’ angle.

sure, we can assume and speculate all day about HH with underage girls in the mansion

yet we have written, verbal, and video PROOF of Kel with 13yo girls

PEEING on a 13yo
outright screwing a 15yo
c’mon man

even if...IF HH was grooming say a 17yo, are we calling it the same as PEEING on a 13yo?

its apples to oranges

and bringing the two up thinking its some sort of trump card says a lot about your debating skills

Wait how y'all ain't at least suspect?

The playboy mansion is one of the spots Cosby was drugging and raping chicks.

You know girls were in that house BEFORE they were legal?

He groomed them from teenaged years.....
I mean if the mansion was in Vegas Hugh could groom all the 16 yr olds he wants...... legally.

Last edited:

Boosie & Former NFL Player Busted On Drug, Gun Charges Following Traffic Stop

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/09/boos...HJ8uSqxMMQKiJT5exn2pjiDbChtGIcbAG1ZeCfCvZJL1U

Boosie and former NFL player Antonio Allen have just been busted on drug and gun charges following a traffic stop in Georgia ... TMZ has confirmed.

According to online court records, the rapper and former NY Jets defensive back are currently being held in the Coweta County Jail. Boosie and Allen are each facing marijuana and narcotics possession charges, plus another charge for possession of a firearm.

Boosie and Allen were reportedly stopped by police Monday afternoon after an officer observed a white Dodge Charger swerving lanes and nearly sideswiping another vehicle ... and cops say Boosie was driving the car, which reeked of weed.

Police reportedly searched the vehicle and found a bag of marijuana and a loaded 9mm handgun under the passenger seat, where Allen was sitting. Investigators also say they found a bag of cash, plus a vape pen.

Boosie has gone to jail for drug charges before ... he was locked up in Louisiana in 2009 on a marijuana charge, and then got busted trying to smuggle drugs into prison and served more time. He was released in 2014 and had been on parole until 2018.

Allen was drafted by the Jets in the 2012 NFL Draft after playing his college ball at South Carolina. The safety played 4 seasons for the Jets, appearing in 50 games.

Back
Top Bottom