Lil Debbie so fine bruhs... vol: Rap game Betty Crocker in Versace boxers

That Sasha go hard chick is ugly y'all gassed that Instagram too shorty whack as hell and she look like she smells like sweat.

I used to love Debra, followed her on twitter and hated her personality had to unfollow. Whining all day.

PS Dont follow your crush's on twitter guarantee disappointment. Smh

On a side note, any of you guys ever mess with girls that look like they have a flat mass, but when you grab it, somehow you get a decent handful? It's a pretty good surprise that defies physics. Some phantom @#$ type of phenomenon :lol:

This does NOT apply to those concave, negative mass girls with sagging jeans though...:x there's no saving those :lol:

My current chicken and my previous chick has/had this and I'm not a butt man. More so my previous chick. Her weight would fluctuate and it was like smashing a different chick. Miss DEM yambs.

Last edited:
Chicks with little booties are gross [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

On a side note, any of you guys ever mess with girls that look like they have a flat mass, but when you grab it, somehow you get a decent handful? It's a pretty good surprise that defies physics. Some phantom @#$ type of phenomenon :lol:

This does NOT apply to those concave, negative mass girls with sagging jeans though...:x there's no saving those :lol:

Yes man yes

This lil small Spanish joint I used to knock down. Petite body body and all that but everytime I grabbed her butt it's just like u said. I grab a handful somehow

She look like a old lady from the trailer park that hit it big in last weeks bingo hall.

Mannnnn, I Used To Proclaim Her As The Prettiest Chick I've Ever Seen (Summer 2011) But Anymore She Looks Cracked Out & Washed The Hell Up

Mannnnn, I Used To Proclaim Her As The Prettiest Chick I've Ever Seen (Summer 2011) But Anymore She Looks Cracked Out & Washed The Hell Up
giphy.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Mannnn Them Old Facebook Pictures Had Me Feeling Some Type Of Way

Still trying to make her happen huh? She may as well start webcamming for cash, but her music "career" been 12 feet deep.

I bet she need some gatorade or pedialyte right now, dry *** breath smelling like her box. Still mashing on a good day though.

Back
Top Bottom