Lil Dicky--Ex-Boyfriend [HILARIOUS]

My bad, I guess the link doesn't work if you use the secure link (https) :rolleyes Fixed though.

Last edited:
not sure if i was supposed to laugh or not, so i didn't..

to be honest i couldn't even make it past 2 mins.

he must be a descendant of this guy.
513259474_13195159_sq-826ab2c7dc092725c9ff699d8bc69717460815ae.jpg

scarface said something today, i didn't agree with until now

I know what you are referring to. I'm going to go off topic and address it. I think that the problem is that hip hop/rap began in the streets, created for and by people who are from the gutter. When you see someone from the gutter come up and make something of themselves, it gives you the feeling that you can achieve the same success if you are from the same environment. So when we see someone like Scarface or Rakim or Ghostface or BG flossing a hot whip or rocking truck jewelry, it empowers us. When we see someone like Mac Miller or Scott Dizcklick or Tommy Hilfiger's son rapping and flossing in jewels and whips, it is just a slap in the face and a reminder that we weren't blessed to be born with the same privileges that they were. It's the difference between seeing your brother or hometown hero make it, and seeing a duke or nobleman spit at peasants.

Uh.....no matter the race this is wack...dude comes off as a drake/ meek mills wanna be

Why are most white rappers jewish.

He's corny but he will blow up by the looks of it. Probably end up like Asher Roth but with less talent.

I know what you are referring to. I'm going to go off topic and address it. I think that the problem is that hip hop/rap began in the streets, created for and by people who are from the gutter. When you see someone from the gutter come up and make something of themselves, it gives you the feeling that you can achieve the same success if you are from the same environment. So when we see someone like Scarface or Rakim or Ghostface or BG flossing a hot whip or rocking truck jewelry, it empowers us. When we see someone like Mac Miller or Scott Dizcklick or Tommy Hilfiger's son rapping and flossing in jewels and whips, it is just a slap in the face and a reminder that we weren't blessed to be born with the same privileges that they were. It's the difference between seeing your brother or hometown hero make it, and seeing a duke or nobleman spit at peasants.
Man **** that. I don't think you were voicing how you feel personally, so don't take offense, but anybody who feels that way reeks of weakness and insecurity.  

I agree with what Scarface said regarding record labels and the executives who control them, but at no point did anything he say remotely resemble that bolded section to me. 

I find this dude funny
i listened to his lion king rap after and
he's alright
i'm downloading the album

Back
Top Bottom