Lil Flip aka Flip Gates APPRECIATION

2ni9rtx.jpg
jpdcuw.jpg
28jw7mc.jpg
rr76zp.jpg
2bphjm.jpg

new mixtape
2ebtumo.png

2 me lil Flip is the freestyle king but 1 of the most underrated rappers in the game now

so this the lil flip APPRECIATION
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at r0yalty and King Beef.

Anyways, I can only mess with Flip circa 2000-2005. Don't really care or give a damn for his newer stuff though.

Sunshine has been one of my favorite summer anthems, though.
pimp.gif

WHAT KINDA N' TAKE A PICTURE IN A LUCKY CHARM SUIT WITTA LOLLIPOP CHAIN AND SOME LEPRECHAUN BOOTS?!?!?!?!

If you a sucka at 12...

...at 22 you one too.

To this day, its still unbelievable how Tip murdered this dude's career. Like son actually had fans before the fiasco. He was a regular on the tube butthen Tip just came in and raped him for the world to see. Damn. I almost feel bad for dude. Underground Legend was a dope album though

It's the same thing every time somebody makes a post about Lil Flip. The beef with T.I. was over stupid stuff anyways and T.I. wanna catch feelings.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

To this day, its still unbelievable how Tip murdered this dude's career. Like son actually had fans before the fiasco. He was a regular on the tube but then Tip just came in and raped him for the world to see. Damn. I almost feel bad for dude. Underground Legend was a dope album though

This. And the fact nobody in the H even had Flip's back. It was a terrible sight to behold...

Lil Flip is making his comeback already right now,hes been realeasing plenty of good material on his mixtapes.
HIs Ahead of My Time album is going to be serious..! This new joint Swagger is really nice,he did the song with a multi platinum artist from overseas.
Anyways he is greatly appreciated,one of the few rappers keeping it real in the game. Dont know how you guys are still on tips stick even after he did thatcrimestoppers commercial.

Cant even lie, I was a big flip fan but dude just fell way off, even before the ti beef he was starting to just get bad. I try to give dude a chance but thatkings of the south cd still pisses me off. Besides ro making the cd better and a few laughs from flip it was trash, I still want my money back.

What also killed flip minus the ti situation was him trying to produce and sing his hooks,

I guess most people dont listen flips songs ..dude gots lyrics (sometimes). Ill admit T.I did get'em and Pimp C shut him down too , but put T.I. in a boothwith flip .....all hell will come out of flips mouth T.I dont know how to freestyle i seen him on youtube his *!%+ was either pre-recorded or just flat outwack .IMO

Originally Posted by sisco8989

I guess most people dont listen flips songs ..dude gots lyrics (sometimes). Ill admit T.I did get'em and Pimp C shut him down too , but put T.I. in a booth with flip .....all hell will come out of flips mouth T.I dont know how to freestyle i seen him on youtube his *!%+ was either pre-recorded or just flat out wack .IMO
Who cares about freestyles?
T.I. songs > Flip songs

Back
Top Bottom