Lil Herb > Chief Keef

Y'all sound crazy as hell this is easily the best mixtape outta these new Chicago _s that have dropped. Maybe y'all heard some of the songs early or something, on fresh ears this **** is cold

The more I listen to the tape, the more I like it.

Interestingly enough, I don't particularly care for the two tracks that feature Herb. Felt like Herb was just rapping for the sake of rapping. Didn't bring and/or add anything worthwhile. Dude just kept yelling.

Fave tracks: Change, How We Move (not new, but this track is just flames. Great repeat value), If You Knew, Unlike You (love this track), Water, and of course, Stressing.

I wouldn't call this mixtape great, but it's a SOLID introduction. 7/10

herb got the flow and energy locked but bibby seems to have more depth.

listened to tape and its cool.

sounds like he wanted to get away from drillin every song. aint mad @ em.

n yeah, on herb features he just be screamin n s***. he didnt really sound like that before...

Y'all sound crazy as hell this is easily the best mixtape outta these new Chicago _s that have dropped. Maybe y'all heard some of the songs early or something, on fresh ears this **** is cold

simply put ****** wanted nothing but young chop sounding beats and no lyrical attempts at all... it's sad when rappers are being looked at as wrong for actually trying to do more than repeat a hook and adlib... Whole Crew & Water> anything outta GBE in the past year except for "dis ain't what u want"

simply put ****** wanted nothing but young chop sounding beats and no lyrical attempts at all... it's sad when rappers are being looked at as wrong for actually trying to do more than repeat a hook and adlib... Whole Crew & Water> anything outta GBE in the past year except for "dis ain't what u want"

Yup. Not going to lie. I expected the drill sound too but Bibby has some depth to him.
I respect it. Very solid mixtape for me. A good 8/10. I fully expect Herb to have the best debut.
Besides those two, everyone else can go away. Especially GBE.

Yup. Not going to lie. I expected the drill sound too but Bibby has some depth to him.
I respect it. Very solid mixtape for me. A good 8/10. I fully expect Herb to have the best debut.
Besides those two, everyone else can go away. Especially GBE.

QFT. QFT. QFT.

I too, really liked the fact that he actually had something of substance to share. Dude really impressed me.

The more I listen to the tape, the more I like it.

Interestingly enough, I don't particularly care for the two tracks that feature Herb. Felt like Herb was just rapping for the sake of rapping. Didn't bring and/or add anything worthwhile. Dude just kept yelling.

Fave tracks: Change, How We Move (not new, but this track is just flames. Great repeat value), If You Knew, Unlike You (love this track), Water, and of course, Stressing.

I wouldn't call this mixtape great, but it's a SOLID introduction. 7/10

7/10 solid
but Lil Durk STTS>>>>>
8.5/10 Lil Bibby Free Crack>>>>>>>>lil Durk STTS
:smokin

fixed
the more i lissen the more im confused as to which track i dig best. this tape def has depth and allot of variety of dope tracks.

ima say its even better than keefs BFTD....
#flameSuitOn

Last edited:
Back from the dead is the goat chiraq mixtape. With king Louis showtime being 2nd for me

Yeah chief music has changed much but that Back From The Dead one of my favorite mixtapes.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Bibby was definitely grouped in with the learning disability kids back in grade/high school. :lol:

"I aint slow, quite saying that/I just don't know where my head at..."...suuurreeee buddy...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom