Lil Mama Speaks.........Update on Pg.6 Diddy/Alicia Keys Reactions

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Why the hell did she think she could go up there? Why did she go up there? She has no right to stand next to Jay-Z and Alicia.
huh? u serious?

Hopefully he means her body of work compared to Jay-z and A. Keys, or maybe she has no right to crash a performance.. anything other than that would make that statement
eyes.gif
x
indifferent.gif
x
smh.gif
x
alien.gif
worthy.

I dont get whats so offensive about that and what other way you guys are interpreting this as. am i missing something?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Rjwco

NJstress03 wrote:
why was lil mama even invited to the VMA's? she is a nobody...
maybe because she works for MTV?
grin.gif

what you mean like a custodian right?
roll.gif

Ummm, You're clownin' lil mama for tryna be apart of a Performance...Yet, you took it to a WHOLE new level by inducting yourself into Roc-a-fella...

Where they do that at?

2vabeoy.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Rjwco

NJstress03 wrote:
why was lil mama even invited to the VMA's? she is a nobody...
maybe because she works for MTV?
grin.gif

what you mean like a custodian right?
roll.gif

Ummm, You're clownin' lil mama for tryna be apart of a Performance...Yet, you took it to a WHOLE new level by inducting yourself into Roc-a-fella...

Where they do that at?

2vabeoy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude "Throw them Diamonds in the Sky"

laugh.gif
Every time I see the replay of the end of that performance I see a new type of anger on Ol Man Jigga's face. He was MAD. He shaking his head at theend like okay that's how you gonna do me?

She #$!#@+ dude's whole performance up

no lie, if i met alicia keys in real life, i'd probably faint. that's probably the least manliest reaction but damn it, she a whole nother level ofwoman to me.

the very best part of it all is the end when she's posing up there like she's supposed to be there. When I 1st saw her coming onto my screen I thoughtmaybe Jay let her get a special verse for the NY performance and all, but she didnt say anything and just posed at the end....I couldnt figure out what wasgoing on

at OP no disrespect on your thread.. lol

im just emphasising Alicia's beauty..

...proceed.

Back
Top Bottom