Lil man is a G

man, a lot of yall must of had a bad day because all you guys are grumpy lol

the video is hilarious, he's just havin fun

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

man, a lot of yall must of had a bad day because all you guys are grumpy lol

the video is hilarious, he's just havin fun
This. Dude is like 13 and cats going hard for no reason.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Kid is gay as hell. Someone should punch him in the face then get him some proper fitting clothing.

For having fun? Shut up.

For being a damn fool in public. $*!! that, "It's all in fun +@+$". +@+$'s gay as hell

talkin down on a lil kid for having fun.......

laugh.gif

yeah chill Ripfan8I6
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

props to the kid...
pimp.gif

This is how people blow up.

People called Soulja Boy dumb and stupid but things like this are so out of the box that its marketable, meanwhile you dudes promoting your mixtape like everyother fumbduck and can't figure out why you're not getting any attention.

Not to mention he got you to watch it, more hits for him means Youtube is gonna want him to do more.

Yall need to take notice.

My-T.

Originally Posted by NYC game

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I didn't laugh once.

I laughed at the white chicks behind him pointing and laughing
laugh.gif
cosign.
laugh.gif

At first I was wondering why he brought his computer into the store. But then I realized it wasn't actually his
roll.gif

is he getting paid for this?
i heard him shout out that company on the red shirt

regardless, drake needs to talk to this kid and pick up some of his hand gestures. on point

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I respect it for the fact that hes living out of the norm. hes in a zone to where there is no one around him. Its weird to people that feel normal, but to someone else its self expressing. More people need to be like him, not in that way but just do what you feel and dont worry about others. Society has made it pretty much illegal to be ones self.

realtalk
smokin.gif

but still
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

now this kid has SWAG. whether you believe it or not people like him are usually successful, why? because unlike a lot of you NTers this kid is not crippled or restrained by the fear of what people think of him. the fact that he completely did not care about what other people were watching,thinking, or saying about him while he was having fun in his shades lip syncing says a lot. i can't tell you how many people don't experience or try things they really want to because they are worried about the next man. i bet you if he was on NT you would never see a thread by him asking us all if he should buy or wear some article of clothing or date some chick.

that's just my two cents though.
My sentiments exactly! The kids a clear standout, not intimidated by what others may think. He may even make it with half of the talent.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by JuJu

now this kid has SWAG. whether you believe it or not people like him are usually successful, why? because unlike a lot of you NTers this kid is not crippled or restrained by the fear of what people think of him. the fact that he completely did not care about what other people were watching,thinking, or saying about him while he was having fun in his shades lip syncing says a lot. i can't tell you how many people don't experience or try things they really want to because they are worried about the next man. i bet you if he was on NT you would never see a thread by him asking us all if he should buy or wear some article of clothing or date some chick.

that's just my two cents though.
My sentiments exactly! The kids a clear standout, not intimidated by what others may think. He may even make it with half of the talent.
Same thing i posted. Everyone that is walking past him looks sad and bored and hes having fun. That's what lifes about about having fun andenjoying your time. If their looking they are either negative because they are slightly jealous, maybe they think it's foolishness, or maybe they wish theycould just be as open and as free as him. Who knows!! Even little kids cant have fun anymore.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lmao

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

I will not be surprised if he is in an apple commercial in the next months.

Truth. Hes doing major viral marketing for Apple without even knowing it.

roll.gif

im surprised the reactions arent worse the way he's bumping music in the middle of the store. kid must be in there every other day.

This reminds me of some kids giving me and my boys the stare down with those glasses when we were hooping the other week. I was like "the hell?" Iwanted to throw the ball at them.

Seems like he says "I'm so 3000 and late" around the 1:00 mark.

Back
Top Bottom