Lil Mason 1000 preaching about waves

who the hell is this kid, he's great 
laugh.gif

:lol:

sounds just like those NTers in the waves thread

Last edited:
wat up evrybody is your boy SO CREWS aka 360 JEEZY aka DER LONDRIGE AKA COUNTRY BOY WAVER aka YUNG WAVY

Mockery at the highest form but at its lowest standards because this child isn't remotely entertaining after a couple of minutes of watching his act of mockery ,of black culture,urban culture and something he clearly wants to be apart of but is going about it in all of the wrong way.

I saw not one curly strand of hair on his head but instead of buying an s-curl kit to make his hair curly to be able to actually have 'wavy hair',he has someone put bigen on his hair to turn it from brown to black but still without one strand of wavy hair on his head.The video's are pointless,but the views that he's going to get after people get their jovial kicks out of it,just might pay off for him;And with that new found popularity I would hate to see what spawns from that.

Mind you I've cut this child some slack because he is a child and this is what kids his age find fun nowadays.Again you don't know if he's doing it forreal or if he's just a bored child with nothing else to do.Where's his parents?get him involved into a play or acting because he can play a character well from what I've see of his other video.

Oh well.....

He's trolling yall...sir cruse is a cat on YouTube that does 360 wave tutorials...all he is doing is clowning cats that make those wave videos hahaha

How have people not figured this out?
Son is a grade A+++++ troll.
All those names he mentioned have wave channels on youtube.
:rofl: @ the amount of jimmies rustled.

Mockery at the highest form but at its lowest standards because this child isn't remotely entertaining after a couple of minutes of watching his act of mockery ,of black culture,urban culture and something he clearly wants to be apart of but is going about it in all of the wrong way.

I saw not one curly strand of hair on his head but instead of buying an s-curl kit to make his hair curly to be able to actually have 'wavy hair',he has someone put bigen on his hair to turn it from brown to black but still without one strand of wavy hair on his head.The video's are pointless,but the views that he's going to get after people get their jovial kicks out of it,just might pay off for him;And with that new found popularity I would hate to see what spawns from that.

Mind you I've cut this child some slack because he is a child and this is what kids his age find fun nowadays.Again you don't know if he's doing it forreal or if he's just a bored child with nothing else to do.Where's his parents?get him involved into a play or acting because he can play a character well from what I've see of his other video.

Oh well.....

View media item 318069
not one huh :lol:

Dude has been keeping this act up for too long for me to be offended. He doesn't even curse. :lol:

All the hail the mighty wave gawd :x :x :x :pimp: all imma say tho is got lil spinners for a white boy doe. #DaysStopButTheWavesDontStop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom