Lil Penny Posite

true seems they've released at atleast 2 places wishatl and kickscrew, it will be interested to see these other colors black/hyper red which almost sounds like the asg and then there's the white/hyper red and on the positive they'll be cheaper since they won't carry the asg premuim

They also mentioned a wolf grey & hyper pink pair. I'm curious to see what they'll look like they sound interesting

Not feeling these at all, can't see them growing on me either. We'll see. I think the 1/2 cents are way better and they didn't age well.

Retailers received them and they were intended to be part of the Crescent City Pack, but due to poor timing they were excluded. Product was recalled by Nike, but apparently some spots didn't get the memo and released them anyway!

Retailers received them and they were intended to be part of the Crescent City Pack, but due to poor timing they were excluded. Product was recalled by Nike, but apparently some spots didn't get the memo and released them anyway!
What do you mean by "poor timing"?

An ASW themed colorway that was supposed to release the same day as the rest of the crescent city pack seems like perfect timing IMO

That's a terrible rule
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 why? It makes me evaluate how much I truly want a hyped release, you think that ones bad you should seen when I refused to buy unless I was getting md

Back
Top Bottom