Lil Penny Posite

for real though, **** the haters.

this shoe is both ahead of its time and at the same time capturing the retro look.
shoes like this, the air yeezy, etc. are so great because of how clean and simple the silhouette is but when you add the little details to make a colorway, it can be so great.
imo only flaw with this is the ****** penny logo on the tongue, ruined the whole style of the shoe.
i literally can't describe how nice this shoe is in words, the orlando and nola colorways are so sleek and sharp looking. y'all saying it's a lazy shoe but it reminds me of a german sports car in the way that it looks so well-designed and crafted.

y'all can have your wack jordans though. hope you enjoy that paint chipping and foot pain.

for real though, **** the haters.

this shoe is both ahead of its time and at the same time capturing the retro look.
shoes like this, the air yeezy, etc. are so great because of how clean and simple the silhouette is but when you add the little details to make a colorway, it can be so great.
imo only flaw with this is the ****** penny logo on the tongue, ruined the whole style of the shoe.
i literally can't describe how nice this shoe is in words, the orlando and nola colorways are so sleek and sharp looking. y'all saying it's a lazy shoe but it reminds me of a german sports car in the way that it looks so well-designed and crafted.

y'all can have your wack jordans though. hope you enjoy that paint chipping and foot pain.
you must not have worn the nike zoom rookies, talk about FOOT PAIN
sick.gif
.....oh and imho GERMAN SPORTS CARS are gross, and not engineered to look good all American man nothing else need be said
nthat.gif

you must not have worn the nike zoom rookies, talk about FOOT PAIN :x .....oh and imho GERMAN SPORTS CARS are gross, and not engineered to look good all American man nothing else need be said:nthat:
first of all, anyone would take an audi r8 over a corvette lmao. second, never owned rookies but these look very comfy so..

first of all, anyone would take an audi r8 over a corvette lmao. second, never owned rookies but these look very comfy so..
no this would be a false statement I won't insult you because it's wrong but, an audi r8 is a hideously ugly car, i'm much more happy with what I drive so no ANYONE would not take an Audi R8 over a Vette bcuz I sure would not
how am I trying though? You can tell rookies are restrictive and uncomfortable from pics,these have mad padding tho.
if you can look at a shoe and tell if it's comfortable from a pic without even trying them on you have magic eyes, what you got The Sharingan or The Rinnegan or The Byakugan.....or maybe you have.....

Last edited:
no this would be a false statement I won't insult you because it's wrong but, an audi r8 is a hideously ugly car, i'm much more happy with what I drive so no ANYONE would not take an Audi R8 over a Vette bcuz I sure would not

if you can look at a shoe and tell if it's comfortable from a pic without even trying them on you have magic eyes, what you got The Sharingan or The Rinnegan or The Byakugan.....or maybe you have.....
View media item 963362
just like how you would tell me sleeping on pillows looks better than sleeping on straw, I can take a look at a shoe and guess if it's comfy. Im not 100% sure though.

just like how you would tell me sleeping on pillows looks better than sleeping on straw, I can take a look at a shoe and guess if it's comfy. Im not 100% sure though.
here's the thing, first looks can be deceiving, 2nd no one knows what's more comfortable than something else until they try it

that's a g naruto reference haha. 

what ever happen to the nolas? or was i high when nike said they were releasing em besides all the other shoes?

any one can write here please the measurements of box of the shooting stars pack ?

length

width

height

weight

prefer the pack of the 13 size ?

thanks ....

Last edited:
Are the lil pennys its own nike line (hyperdunks, kobes, foamposites)? I can't seem to find them on sneaker websites (kicksonfire, solecolelctor)

Last edited:

Are the lil pennys its own nike line (hyperdunks, kobes, foamposites)? I can't seem to find them on sneaker websites (kicksonfire, solecolelctor)
uh yeah

a simple search on those websites you mentioned will bring up many results

uh yeah

a simple search on those websites you mentioned will bring up many results
Thank you!

Will the lil pennys be one of the nikes main lines such as the foamposites, kobes, brons, etc)? 

I would not mind lil pennys being a major line, I would definitely cop multiple colorways. 

Last edited:
If anyone wants to team up, I am down but only for a size 11 & I keep the Foam. You can keep the LIL PENNY POSITE  & the box. 

Do you guys think they're ever gonna release the Crescent Cities? :nerd:

I like the shooting star foam ones however now once i receive my pack i know ill be rocking the lil pennys first because i am starting to like them more than the shooting star version of the foamposite one. NO i wont sell the foams lol im keeping the entire package.

Back
Top Bottom