Lil Penny Posite

Saw this on IG. Anyone think this would be a release, or it's just too cool for that?

924360_672547202794387_226020137_n.jpg

I believe they could drop, because I remember when they where speaking about possible releases & prices they listed a "Premium" pair that was $190 or $200 I can't remember right off, but the color description was white/white whatever the case I could see them dropping.

any one know where the 

Nike Lil’ Penny Posite
630999-100
White/Reflective Silver-Black-Chilling Red
size 13us

will be available to buy online except nike.com ?

becuase i see footlocker , eastbay , footaction and champ not release that colorway

thanks

Ruvilla, kicksusa, city gear will have them. Should be an easy cop on NDC not a lot of peeps are checking out for these and with three colorways it'll be that much easier. Hyper Jades will sell the best out of the 3.

I actually like this silhouette, but I'm gonna hold off and see if any of the CWs stick around long enough for promo codes and the like to work.  At around $150, I'm a player for the hyper jades.  Anything more than that and I'm passing.

...but I do like the shoe.  It definitely reminds me of the LBJ XI (materials) with a shape reminiscent of the LBJ IX.  To me, that's a win/win....but that $180 price point is outta the question for these...

Ruvilla, kicksusa, city gear will have them. Should be an easy cop on NDC not a lot of peeps are checking out for these and with three colorways it'll be that much easier. Hyper Jades will sell the best out of the 3.
ndc isn't an option for me

they won't ship to my us address

and the other stores , i hope they will have size 13

thanks...

first of all, anyone would take an audi r8 over a corvette lmao. second, never owned rookies but these look very comfy so..
no this would be a false statement I won't insult you because it's wrong but, an audi r8 is a hideously ugly car, i'm much more happy with what I drive so no ANYONE would not take an Audi R8 over a Vette bcuz I sure would not

how am I trying though? You can tell rookies are restrictive and uncomfortable from pics,these have mad padding tho.
if you can look at a shoe and tell if it's comfortable from a pic without even trying them on you have magic eyes, what you got The Sharingan or The Rinnegan or The Byakugan.....or maybe you have.....
View media item 963362
Failed Naruto reference

The sharingan and rinnegan doesn't work like that

The byakugan is the closest to X-ray vision, but it only sees chakra flow, so u still wouldn't be able to see I dte shoes were comfortable

first of all, anyone would take an audi r8 over a corvette lmao. second, never owned rookies but these look very comfy so..
no this would be a false statement I won't insult you because it's wrong but, an audi r8 is a hideously ugly car, i'm much more happy with what I drive so no ANYONE would not take an Audi R8 over a Vette bcuz I sure would not
how am I trying though? You can tell rookies are restrictive and uncomfortable from pics,these have mad padding tho.
if you can look at a shoe and tell if it's comfortable from a pic without even trying them on you have magic eyes, what you got The Sharingan or The Rinnegan or The Byakugan.....or maybe you have.....
Failed Naruto reference

The sharingan and rinnegan doesn't work like that

The byakugan is the closest to X-ray vision, but it only sees chakra flow, so u still wouldn't be able to see I dte shoes were comfortable
you miss the point but thank you for pointing out that I only properly use superman's eyes correctly
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

any one know where the 
Nike Lil’ Penny Posite

630999-100

White/Reflective Silver-Black-Chilling Red

size 13us
will be available to buy online except nike.com ?
becuase i see footlocker , eastbay , footaction and champ not release that colorway

thanks

The Sneaker Farm has sz 13 for sale *bellow retail.. FSR $155

Saw this on IG. Anyone think this would be a release, or it's just too cool for that?

924360_672547202794387_226020137_n.jpg
Yep, These are WAY TO DOPE!!! GEESH. I read the article on ************* and for some reason they never talked about these but did take a picture. I instagrammed and tweeted NDP (Nick Depaula) who wrote the story and Mark, whatever the designer is but of course to no avail.. lame... If these release a definite cop in my book

Yep, These are WAY TO DOPE!!! GEESH. I read the article on ************* and for some reason they never talked about these but did take a picture. I instagrammed and tweeted NDP (Nick Depaula) who wrote the story and Mark, whatever the designer is but of course to no avail.. lame... If these release a definite cop in my book
I Agree they look mad official.

These got my attention more than those silver ones this is the print I been wanting
saw them in person today definately nice. wouldve copped but  theyre raffling out here in japan and someone already got the only 2 10.5 on lock. fml 
mean.gif

Couple dudes picked these up this morning, out of about a line of say, 50, maybe 8-10 did, the jades & silver ones

For $108 these Penny Posites are worth it :pimp:

Like that white/grey pair that dropped today..

Back
Top Bottom