Lil' Romeo won't return to USC vol. Handsome Hustler what's really good?

If I were Romeo I'd go to a D1 HBCU like FAMU or Howard, or some other Mid Major, because dude is not sorry what so ever.

People forget the only reason USC wanted him were because Demar told them he would only sign with them if they offer Romeo a scholarship also

Dude can dunk???? very surprised.

Dude should just go the HBCU route and just smash up groupes at Morgan St. and whatnot

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

If I were Romeo I'd go to a D1 HBCU like FAMU or Howard, or some other Mid Major, because dude is not sorry what so ever.
Co-sign....I think he'd be able to find a spot on a team and contribute.

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

pimp.gif

roll.gif

you're a fool

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

anyone want to show me a vid where I at least could see this kid's game?

no hate, but unless he was putting up 10+ ast/game and 4 stls/game, I just don't believe it.

prove me wrong w/ a video.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...XrZc&feature=related

didnt know dude was that nice.

Romeo getting hype off stuff he did in practice. LOL

5 steps on that layup in the second vid?

dude can actually get up, though... Master P probably hired Tim Grover to work with him or smething

balled w/ rome, p and silkk here at UCLA. romes got game. i guarded him. his 1st step is reall quick.. good elevation on his jumper. but i saw him as an above average rec baller

der if we can get him to go to the next NT bball summit here in MYC. dude aint got nothing else to do

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Dude can dunk???? very surprised.

Dude should just go the HBCU route and just smash up groupes at Morgan St. and whatnot
At a school like Jackson St. or Alcorn St. he'd more than just contribute. 

What makes ya'll think he could even stick at a mid-major?  You guys are discrediting those schools big-time...

just read about Romeo...and I didn't know he was such a prolific scorer at BHHS....

Most believe Miller received a scholarship offer to USC only because his relationship with childhood friend DeMar Derozan helped the Trojans land the future NBA lottery pick. Floyd has always refuted this, but why else would he have recruited an injury-prone 160-pound guard who averaged 8.6 points a game as a senior for Beverly Hills High School.

roll.gif

Link

Back
Top Bottom