Lil Uzi Vert Thread - "Pink Tape" Out June 30th!

Luv Is Rage still 
nthat.gif

He needs to drop "Ps and Qs" and the other song not sure of the name ("When I'm in DC they call me moe" line) ASAP. 

Been playing Right now and 7am crazy lately..Really feeling the vibe of those two songs..But like dude said..Its really a shame how philly lost it sound over the years ..dudes really out here sounding like clones..another dude from philly who been blowing up lately..PNB Rock sound like fetty wop..smh.

This dude is ******* terrible!

This **** gotta stop fam all these clowns spitting straight doodoo and folks pretending it's hot, at least Lil b was funny dudes be really serious out here sounding stupid.

This dude is ******* terrible!

This **** gotta stop fam all these clowns spitting straight doodoo and folks pretending it's hot, at least Lil b was funny dudes be really serious out here sounding stupid.
Exactly ! I'm trying to find what exactly is the appeal of these artist. It can't be the lyrics unless you pretty much ******ed. The slang is extremely repetitive, same adlibs and everything. How many times you can say skrt ? 

Exactly ! I'm trying to find what exactly is the appeal of these artist. It can't be the lyrics unless you pretty much ******ed. The slang is extremely repetitive, same adlibs and everything. How many times you can say skrt ? 

It just sounds good.

Personally I think this auto tune rap **** is gonna become its own genre.

Stop coming into it expecting ****** to drop Nas level bars and just appreciate the melodies, beats and vibe.

Kendrick and Cole and plenty of other dudes are out here if you're looking for lyrics.

Also, I personally think Uzi sounds nothing like Keef.

It just sounds good.

Stop coming into it expecting ****** to drop Nas level bars and just appreciate the melodies, beats and vibe.

Kendrick and Cole and plenty of other dudes are out here if you're looking for lyrics.

First auto tune aint new. Ever heard of Roger Troutman ? And I'm not expecting nas level bars,  just some original content.  

UZI SAID HIMSELF, HIS STUFF HAS CHIEK KEEF ELEMENTS. 

His **** sounds nothing like keef. U and him are deaf. Don't disrespect the young God Keith Cozart like that

It just sounds good.

so basically just listen to the instrumental?

"don't come into this actually looking for talent"

this **** is crazy

" was a big keef fan " ? some kinda fan smh.... you aint ride long at all lol
Like I gave you a time frame lol.

Son was dropping garbage, what I'm suppose to force myself to listen?

I even went to his concert during his short lived Finally Rich tour lol you right I wasn't a fan.

Almighty So > *

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom