Lil Wayne Blatantly bites CLASSIC Tupac Magazine Cover...PIC

So the upcoming issue of Complex has Wayne on the cover...and well lets just say it is beyond rediculous how this dude just straight jacked a CLASSIC and Imean CLASSIC cover...it is probably one of Tupac's most notable pictures....

cover_wayne-copy.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
- my exact reaction

and the classic Tupac picture for all you youngn's
TupacVibe.jpg

13 years later and Pac still has more of an influence then most of your favorite musicians today...and i say musicians not rappers....because todays new agerappers hold no relevance to life

Yea I knew he was bitin I just thought they were puttin gay trash rappers in the crazy house tho. Wayne aint crazy he's a druggy and you dont need to becrazy to do drugs just depressed. I swear this dude finds more ways to get lame all the time.

smokin.gif

Not as bad as Jay-Z disgracing one of my favorite 2 Pac tracks of all-time, "Me and My Girlfriend". At the least, Jay-Z should had changed the lyricsup a bit, but instead he kept the same chorus.

lol...obviously the people at complex bit the tupac cover...not wayne...you really think it was his idea? They pay that N' to be on the cover...he dontcare.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

lol...obviously the people at complex bit the tupac cover...not wayne...you really think it was his idea? They pay that N' to be on the cover...he dont care.

yep.. it's more Marc Ecko's fault than Wayne's.

Complex is dumb.

Weezy is too, for agreeing.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Not as bad as Jay-Z disgracing one of my favorite 2 Pac tracks of all-time, "Me and My Girlfriend". At the least, Jay-Z should had changed the lyrics up a bit, but instead he kept the same chorus.

as much as i like jay's catalogue, I'd have to agree.

lol...obviously the people at complex bit the tupac cover...not wayne...you really think it was his idea? They pay that N' to be on the cover...he dont care.

exactly...the wayne hate is so thick in the air i can cut it with a knife....
smh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Yea I knew he was bitin I just thought they were puttin gay trash rappers in the crazy house tho. Wayne aint crazy he's a druggy and you dont need to be crazy to do drugs just depressed. I swear this dude finds more ways to get lame all the time.

smokin.gif

eek.gif
Not saying I don't believe you, but do explain.
I understand if he smokes a pound to the face per day, but what do you mean?

Originally Posted by RELISH

there's a difference between biting and paying homage

Im glad to know there is still some niketalkers with a brain..Its obvious the cover is a recreation of the original, I mean they have the same headline"Is ...crazy"...You dudes dont think before you get on someone saying they biting

Oh yea . . . Got this off XXLMag.com, Wayne's talkin greasy about The Clipse

In the cover story for the December/January issue of Complex, Lil Wayne gets candid about a number of topics, including rumors of beef between him and Virginia rap group Clipse:
"I thought the whole 'Mr. Me Too' video was about me, to tell you the damn truth. They think I want to be like them. I'm on a million-dollar bus going around the world charging people from $50,000 to $150,000 for verses, and I got 77 songs in magazines and I got a billion more. Do the math; you think I'm trying to be like you? No sir."

"I thought the whole 'Mr. Me Too' video was about me, to tell you the damn truth. They think I want to be like them. I'm on a million-dollar bus going around the world charging people from $50,000 to $150,000 for verses, and I got 77 songs in magazines and I got a billion more. Do the math; you think I'm trying to be like you? No sir."

that is actually kinda true...Clipse stayed on that he biting our style tip

Originally Posted by RELISH

there's a difference between biting and paying homage
Can't this be used an excuse for every sample made in history? In the end, it's very simple. If you're a fan of the person, you sayhe's "paying homeage", if you aren't, you'll say that he's biting. I hate Wayne, so I'ma say he's biting.... more than he canchew.. cause he ain't coming close to Pac's greatness on the best hour of his best day.

Pretty much.

PO

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Yea I knew he was bitin I just thought they were puttin gay trash rappers in the crazy house tho. Wayne aint crazy he's a druggy and you dont need to be crazy to do drugs just depressed. I swear this dude finds more ways to get lame all the time.

smokin.gif

eek.gif
Not saying I don't believe you, but do explain.
I understand if he smokes a pound to the face per day, but what do you mean?
I dont understand what you dont understand not all ppl who do drugs are crazy. Is it that you dont believe Wayne does drugs? Theres a thread about himsnortin cocaine but let me say this if he is not on drugs I'll admit I'm wrong but then that makes him one of the dumbest dudes to get famous

smokin.gif

I can understand someone saying hes paying homage...but I tend to disagree...i feel it is disrespectful to do something like this....like someone else saidWayne is nor ever will be near the calibur an artist as Tupac, hell he couldnt and shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath...and this is coming from aone time wayne fan...big time fan, Im tired of yall dudes who think this cat is so great and this and that....half the shh this dude puts out is garbagenowadays...his lackluster verses hes selling for 150k is pathetic...i commend him for his hustle and his work ethic...that is about all i can give him rightnow...unless carter 3 comes with fire like the first carter album im done with this dude...and to be honest...its sad to know that some of you dudes reallythink Wayne had no input on this cover...you think if they asked Jay, 50 hell even kanye to do this they would? not in a million years...Wayne will do anythignto $%%%% himself to the public and its getting played out

Back
Top Bottom