Lil Wayne Blatantly bites CLASSIC Tupac Magazine Cover...PIC

fort you really going hard at that caption
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Niketalk has reached a all time low. I'm glad I don't come on this+%+$ no more due to how dudes have become so sensitive. Sit back and look at what you dudes are complaining about lol. First off, like someone stated its Complex who comes up with the ideas for what the cover should look like. You guys give Wayne too much credit. And I wouldn't even say Complex was biting Pac's cover i'd say it was more like paying homage which is what people with sense in this thread have been saying. But its same ol' NT. Hate on anything Hov or Weezy do. I wonder what you dudes think of Welcome To Brooklyn. Sure dudes are havin' a field day with that track since its a Weezy and Hov collabo.

word.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

lol...obviously the people at complex bit the tupac cover...not wayne...you really think it was his idea? They pay that N' to be on the cover...he dont care.

Pretty much.

PO
basically....i see it more as samplin anywayz....

why is it biting? Why can't they be paying Homage? Its seem like whenever its Lil Wanye people don't give him the benefit of the dobut.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

People Love to hate Wayne.

exactly, obviously it wasn't his idea how is he biting? if anything complex is biting. Stop hating on the next man!

Back
Top Bottom