Lil' Wayne - Carter 3 (Official Thread) Officially A Millie

Originally Posted by TW3EK

Originally Posted by dgk3188

anybody think he actually gonna do numbers?

i mean i know he's the "hottest" thing out right now

but the majority of his fans are between 16-25 (something like that) age range...and they all more than likely have access to downloading it instead of buying.

we'll see

i think he'll do a lil more out the gate just cuz he got a club single but he gone end up around the same... plat after a year or so prolly...

and ummm this joint gotta b leakin like right now... aint nobody buy the album and not gone leak it... where the hell u get an album wit no release date neway?

I think he can go platinum in a few months. Ya'll don't understand what kind of fan base and demand for music this man has. Carter 2 did good withmediocre promotion and he was only 1/4 the man he was. I hope Weezy goes diamond.

I really hope this __ prove me wrong with this album . . .
ohwell.gif

this reminds me of when Lloyd Banks' "Hunger For More" was scheduled to leak.

there were cats staying up all night at the slumz just waiting for it to leak.

that brings back memories...

i remember the day after it did leak i rode my bike (i was 16 at the time) in 95 degree Florida summer weather to my girls house bumping this on my CD player
laugh.gif
and that was the first time i got to see her tittays...which might notbe a big deal to you some of you...but me being 16 and seeing her tittays for the first time....it was amazing.

wow...that was kind of random.

i apologize

this reminds me of when Lloyd Banks' "Hunger For More" was scheduled to leak.

there were cats staying up all night at the slumz just waiting for it to leak.

well worth it in my opinion
pimp.gif

i just need to make some money... i dont even wanna hear the %%#* honestly
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word!! you and i got the same idea...as soon as this leaks im posting up bulletins on myspace and letting all the lil wayne groupies know that i gotthat work son!!!

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
word!! you and i got the same idea...as soon as this leaks im posting up bulletins on myspace and letting all the lil wayne groupies know that i got that work son!!!

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom