Lil' Wayne - Carter 3 (Official Thread) Officially A Millie

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by You Ugly

Need C3..?? Shoot Me A PM..got em all except 13
grin.gif

i hearing that track was a typo so you have eveything, there is only 16 tracks!

Ight coo..Thanks for clearing that up!

The OG verses leaking might have been the best thing to ever happen for wayne. He went from "money !#@! weed crazy metaphor" lyrics to somewhatsentimental. Some of these tracks have Biggie/Jay/Pac introspective feels that I have yet to hear from weezy.

been a wayne fan since 500 degreez...only song i didnt like was phone home...other than that didnt expect it being that good after listening to thesnippets..will be copped on the 10th..

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

im sorry im juss not a banner fan at all
smh.gif

wth are you referring to?? Phone Home? which is mis-listed as David Banner producing it?

Cool and Dre produced it. You can even hear Dre's infamous 'this is this is....' at the beginning.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

im sorry im juss not a banner fan at all
smh.gif

wth are you referring to?? Phone Home? which is mis-listed as David Banner producing it?

Cool and Dre produced it. You can even hear Dre's infamous 'this is this is....' at the beginning.

no LaLa

and i called it early let the beat build = hottest track

kanye is just rediculous

"they cant stop me, even if you stop me...haha"

wat kinda corny isssh is that????
smh.gif

^oh word. my fault. let the beat build is somethin serious though. we get so caught up with ye's rapping these days we forget 'ye is THAT dude on theboards.

Some of these tracks have Biggie/Jay/Pac introspective feels that I have yet to hear from weezy.
indifferent.gif

I'm going to be the first to hate I guess... but you guys are all ridiculous. You serious think this album is dope?

I tried, I really tried to give the full album a spin but this guys lyrics are just trash.

After Nothin' On Me I couldnt even finish listening to a full song because after hearing Fab spit it just shows how weak Weezy really is.

The beats are sick on this album and I guess that's enough for people these days to think an album is hot
smh.gif

CarterIII.jpg
=
J-Kwon_-_Hood_Hop.jpg

Dope beats, ridiculously weak lyrics.

yooo crank you right....this banner beat is atrocious....how did this make the album???

ishh is hooot garbage....wayne can leak some of his hottest stuff but keep this p.o.s. on the album? this track alone will severely undercut this album fromEVER being considered a classic. aha.

Originally Posted by YardFather

this track alone will severely undercut this album from EVER being considered a classic. aha.

Or the fact that the lyrics are trash

word after my first brief listen...this is def
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

easy list of hot garbage on this cd...

got money
la la

nothin on me (this joint is old as shhhh....nice filler wayne)

mrs. officer

that's already 1/4th of the cd being
laugh.gif
'able

but you know someone the stans are gonna be all
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
over it still.

the tracks i have heard really disappointed me, Stage on fire is skipable at best...

Originally Posted by shotz

The OG verses leaking might have been the best thing to ever happen for wayne. He went from "money !#@! weed crazy metaphor" lyrics to somewhat sentimental. Some of these tracks have Biggie/Jay/Pac introspective feels that I have yet to hear from weezy.

dogs we listening to different cd's then,

he just said a buch of random +%@% in the tracks i heard...

anyone in my hood could freestlye'd something better...

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

The OG verses leaking might have been the best thing to ever happen for wayne. He went from "money !#@! weed crazy metaphor" lyrics to somewhat sentimental. Some of these tracks have Biggie/Jay/Pac introspective feels that I have yet to hear from weezy.

QFT.

After first listen

3-Peat 4/5
Mr. Carter 5/5
A Milli 2/5
Got Money 2/5
Comfortable 2/5
Phone Home 3/5
Dr. Carter 4.5/5
Tie My Hands 4.5/5
Shoot Me Down 4/5
Playin' With Fire 4/5
Lollipop
indifferent.gif

La La 4/5
Nothin' on Me 4/5 Wish I hadn't heard it already
Let the Beat Build 5/5
pimp.gif

Mrs. Officer 1/5
alien.gif

Misunderstood 3.5/5 Would have been higher if I never heard of Common.

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Thats what I thought, this is just a bunch of interchangeable lyrics/punchlines over new beats.

If you like Wayne, you are going to love it, but this CD aint that good.

David Banner didnt produce Phone Home...if you hear at the beginning of the track Cool & Dre's patented "this is this is this" comesin.....but yea most of the cd is solid...nothing to WOW about, but better than i expected it to be

Back
Top Bottom