Lil Wayne - "Dear Anne/Stan Pt. 2" (Prod. Swizz Beatz) [NEW]

i like it. and i havent liked a wayne song since he changed bandanas. jk

i dont care what the name is. and i dont like story songs too much. they have little replay value to me. so this is cool. i dont care about the name.

i like it. and i havent liked a wayne song since he changed bandanas. jk

i dont care what the name is. and i dont like story songs too much. they have little replay value to me. so this is cool. i dont care about the name.

smokin.gif

Some stuff just needs to be left alone.  
30t6p3b.gif

At the sametime though, its kinda good to hear Wayne on a song with a concept. If it wasn't labeled "Stan Pt. 2," alot more people would appreciate the song more. Not too bad of an effort, but it had potential to be something bigger I suppose.

Some stuff just needs to be left alone.  
30t6p3b.gif

At the sametime though, its kinda good to hear Wayne on a song with a concept. If it wasn't labeled "Stan Pt. 2," alot more people would appreciate the song more. Not too bad of an effort, but it had potential to be something bigger I suppose.

haha come on wayne! you gotta come harder than THAT! Stan pt.2? IDK about that one...might've pissed Em off in the process

haha come on wayne! you gotta come harder than THAT! Stan pt.2? IDK about that one...might've pissed Em off in the process

Back
Top Bottom