LIL Wayne dismisses BLM

Yeah Reginae put TIP in his place. I'm not opposed to TIP calling Wayne out but he didn't have to be as thorough as he was in picking him apart. He coulda disagreed and went in to details man to man...

Nah, im happy the king disavowed him publicly.

Letting dudes know that high-visibility ****ing will not be allowed in public or in private.

Bout to bump TI vs TIP all day. 

Last edited:
If you act a fool publicly, you can't get mad if you get called out on your foolishness publicly

Um the issue at hand is way bigger than him and Wayne's friendship. And that's why he made it public. He felt he needed to denounce the stupidity that Lil Wayne spewed on TV because a lot of ppl are watching this. If someone didnt step up and say something publicly then you're not really helping the bigger cause.

What good does calling Wayne behind closed doors do, if Ti is trying to make a bigger point.?

Last edited:
I guess putting ppl in they place more important than friendship (didn't he do the same to Floyd?)

but then again I would never waste that many words on somebody recreationally especially on social media

I guess putting ppl in they place more important than friendship (didn't he do the same to Floyd?)

but then again I would never waste that many words on somebody recreationally especially on social media
Because you aren't borderline sus with feminine ways...like most of these grown *** men on social media these days

Tip literally said:

"I've been proud to call myself a fan and friend of lil Wayne, but if that must end in order to stand up for those who can't do it themselves....so be it"

These issues are bigger then a friendship. Especially to tip. Black voices have been silenced for far too long in the media via a multitude of tactics....including other black voices.

Watch this video of Malcolm X from the 60's....what Wayne is doing is EXACTLY what he's talking about. We gotta educate, call out and openly condem the bs. Can't stand silently behind it.

I really encourage you to just take a minute to watch this video from the 1:40 min mark to the end when the Reporter asks the other black man his thoughts.

It's short.....but what Malcolm X was saying is the EXACT REASON TI had to call out Lil Wayne

Last edited:
Man Wayne and tip both promote violence on their own race so anything out of their mouth regarding a serious topic has zero credibility with me. No telling how much violence their music has assisted in.

Tip literally said:

"I've been proud to call myself a fan and friend of lil Wayne, but if that must end in order to stand up for those who can't do it themselves....so be it"

These issues are bigger then a friendship. Especially to tip. Black voices have been silenced for far too long in the media via a multitude of tactics....including other black voices.

Watch this video of Malcolm X from the 60's....what Wayne is doing is EXACTLY what he's talking about. We gotta educate, call out and openly condem the bs. Can't stand silently behind it.

I really encourage you to just take a minute to watch this video from the 1:40 min mark to the end when the Reporter asks the other black man his thoughts.

It's short.....but what Malcolm X was saying is the EXACT REASON TI had to call out Lil Wayne

Ok I see I rock wit Tip and this outta nowhere activist stuff is understandable but to me it just comes off high horse type. Wayne obviously wasn't tryna answer those type of questions so it doesn't make sense to address comments made out of angst

Ok I see I rock wit Tip and this outta nowhere activist stuff is understandable but to me it just comes off high horse type. Wayne obviously wasn't tryna answer those type of questions so it doesn't make sense to address comments made out of angst

What I posted in that Malcolm X video....is what TI was saying in a nutshell.

The white reporter asks all the white people around him if they want to comment. They say no. The Black dude is conveniently standing there.....but doesn't look like he wants to answer. The white reporter goes to the black dude...sticks the mic in his face....and asks him immediately what he thinks of Malcolm X's comments. These are the "other brothers words"

"I think the MAIN problem with MOST negros is they feel SORRY FOR THEMSELVES....and I think that THIS keeps them back much more than they would be if they didn't feel so sorry for themselves"

This is 1962. In the height of segregation. They are using the SAME TALKING POINTS IN 2016. Hell, sounds like Ninjahood :lol: :smh:

Malcolm X hears this from a distance...and IMMEDIATELY interjects. Sure, he could've pulled the brother to the side and told him off camera. But it was IMPORTANT that Malcolm called dude out publicly right in front of the same camera....and said:

"Whenever a black man, gets up and says something that white peopl don't like....the first thing they do is try to find somebody to run around and find something to offset what was said"

It ain't even about being on a high horse. It's about not being silenced....and speaking out on injustice.

Last edited:
Ain't no excuse for that man ignorance. Say no comment or don't answer. This ignorant mofo pulled out a flag and said he's a gang member at 34 years old with children. It's a reason they put ****** like him on TV in that situation, fell right into the trap.

The thing was they didn't run up to Wayne to ask him bout this. They were covering his book release and decided to ask him about a hot topic, ish went left they edited the jawn to make him look worse.

I don't agree that blacks are being silenced by other blacks becuz blacks have alot of medium and a good amount but choose not to cause vibrations

Somebody tell me I'm bringing shame to my family name, he better have his house in order

$tacy $tacy I never made an excuse for Wayne, there's just other ppl he should be checking besides Wayne

The thing was they didn't run up to Wayne to ask him bout this. They were covering his book release and decided to ask him about a hot topic, ish went left they edited the jawn to make him look worse.

I don't agree that blacks are being silenced by other blacks becuz blacks have alot of medium and a good amount but choose not to cause vibrations

Somebody tell me I'm bringing shame to my family name, he better have his house in order

$tacy $tacy I never made an excuse for Wayne, there's just other ppl he should be checking besides Wayne

You don't get it man.

I'm a big Wayne fan. Got him firmly in my top 5 to top 10....and he's DEAD WRONG here...and deserved to be called out publicly by his peers and friends.

I never said Black voices are being silenced by other blacks. Not at all. But the white racists will use a black voice to silence black issues. See dudes like Ben Carson or that Milwaukee police chief and even Lil Wayne. When Anne Coutler and the alt right are cheering these lil Wayne interviews on.....it's clear as day.

Black voices are still being silenced today. Hell, there is a large portion of this country that thinks BLM is a terrorist organization. You speak about institutional racism.....you get hit with "what about Chicago" or "Black on black crime", or blacks are "the real racist for always talking about racism," or some other bs. I know your white privilege may not help you see it clearly....but I'm willing to help educate.

Black voices are still being suppressed, silenced and discredited. It's been going on for a long time...and we can't have it continue.

Last edited:
You don't get it man.

I'm a big Wayne fan. Got him firmly in my top 5 to top 10....and he's DEAD WRONG here...and deserved to be called out publicly by his peers and friends.

I never said Black voices are being silenced by other blacks. Not at all. But the white racists will use a black voice to silence black issues. See dudes like Ben Carson or that Milwaukee police chief and even Lil Wayne. When Anne Coutler and the alt right are cheering these lil Wayne interviews on.....it's clear as day.

Black voices are still being slow cred today. Hell, there is a large portion of this country that thinks BLM is a terrorist organization. You speak about institutional racism.....you get hit with "what about Chicago" or "Black on black crime", or we are "the real racist for caring about racism," or some other bs. I know your white privilege may not help you see it clearly....but I'm willing to help educate.

Black voices are still being suppressed, silenced and discredited. It's been going on for a long time...and we can't have it continue.

Fam how yu feel about Wayne music is irrelevant, and dudes are not considering that when responding to his comments.

Idk man you just said media has silenced black voices via other black faces. Like I said I don't agree bruh as bad as the Hip hop awards was, that BLM was damn near at the forefront. Three days before that interview was posted they posted a video following Kaepernick discussing Blacks knowing their rights.

How about we promote and commend black voices that are being discredited than waste time attacking a useless voice

Last edited:
Fam how yu feel about Wayne music is irrelevant, and dudes are not considering that when responding to his comments.

Idk man you just said media has silenced black voices via other black faces. Like I said I don't agree bruh as bad as the Hip hop awards was, that BLM was damn near at the forefront. Three days before that interview was posted they posted a video following Kaepernick discussing Blacks knowing their rights.

How about we promote and commend black voices that are being discredited than waste time attacking a useless voice

You
Don't
Get
It.

I tried man :lol:.

Seriously. Watch the Malcolm X video I posted from 1:40 til the end.

If you don't understand THAT.....idk what to tell you.

Watched the video like dude said it's natural but if yu feel like Wayne was or is used as somebody to offset intellectual viewpoints on BLM and those issues that's fine.

Malcolm didn't attack the guy opposing his viewpoints to that degree either.

White privilege??

Last edited:
Tip literally said:

What?

What?

What the heck does that have to do with anything? So just because you don't want to answer a question, that means you have to say some ignorant, self hating bull ****?

If he didn't want to answer the question he could have said "I don't have an opinion on the subject"

This ***** has gone and put more force behind what many racists feel towards black people. His ignorant makes them feel like they've been proven right.

T.I.P a ***** for that.....how you gonna call someone a friend but you can't pick up a phone AS A FRIEND....before blasting them on social media???

That's how real ones move in 2016 now????

No loyalty no respect for a "good friends" privacy???

I'm telling you this social media stuff bring out alot of ***** ****** with ***** ways behavior to the light.

I guess you mind as well get some instagram likes and gratificiation publicity for it while you're at it right?

T.I  was spitting some truth but he went about that like a woman.....SMH

What?

Nah dog. That whole "call me" ******** gotta end.

This ***** Wayne wen't full ******* ****** on a world platform and basically put on his best tap dance routine.

The **** I'ma call you for when you just disrespected a whole race of people with this ********. We ain't talking about this **** behind closed doors. I'm calling you out and I want the world to hear me loud and clear just like they heard you. So people will know that your voice ain't our voice.

Because if we sit back and hide behind private convo's after you came out publicly and basically **** on our community for the everyone to hear, the world won't see that WE don't agree with you.

If you want a private convo about the dumb **** you said, say that dumb **** in private.

Last edited:
People who bring up black on black violence as a rebuttal to police brutality and systematic oppression literally make me cringe :smh:

People who bring up black on black crime in general are brain washed idiots.

Back
Top Bottom