Lil Wayne dissing his friends and DJ

let me get this straight......

1. Wayne is mad at his "friends" for not being willing to go to jail over the half pound of drugs he got caught with (the drugs were found in HIS personal bag)

2. He decides the best way to handle it is to air out said "friends" at a concert, calling them$!%*@%+%, and saying he wished they were dead, while his armed security is 15 feet away from him.

and people still try to defend him?

Dude wasnt pissed cuz nobody aint take the fall 4 him, the other three dudes on tha bus wit wayne was arrested 2 dude jus pissed cuz people who he felt was famgoin 2 the media sayin he a junkie and wat not..... If im feedn u, takin care of ur fam, puttn ur kids thru college id at least want that respect from u to atleast confront lik a man rather than goin 2 a newspaper or magazine

Are we watchin the same video? Can someone point out to me what happened. I didnt really see anything except for him telling the DJ to stop then him talking orsome isshh

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

let me get this straight......

1. Wayne is mad at his "friends" for not being willing to go to jail over the half pound of drugs he got caught with (the drugs were found in HIS personal bag)

2. He decides the best way to handle it is to air out said "friends" at a concert, calling them$!%*@%+%, and saying he wished they were dead, while his armed security is 15 feet away from him.

and people still try to defend him?

Dude wasnt pissed cuz nobody aint take the fall 4 him, the other three dudes on tha bus wit wayne was arrested 2 dude jus pissed cuz people who he felt was fam goin 2 the media sayin he a junkie and wat not..... If im feedn u, takin care of ur fam, puttn ur kids thru college id at least want that respect from u to at least confront lik a man rather than goin 2 a newspaper or magazine
The truth hurts, and it would have been a waste of time bringing the issue to wayne, dude is coked up, leaning, and high 23 1/2 hours out the day. Hisproblems NEED press coverage.

Yeah,Cortez been rocking with Wayne since like middle school,so I see why he did'nt go off on him.Still in all,as a Wayne fan,he really ain't have toplay these dudes like this.I would've just left them off the bus in whatever city they're in,and just kept it moving,maybe make a song about it orsomething.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

Kingtre, I understand what your talking saying, but Wayne really shouldn't have had all that stuff in HIS bag. According to what i've read, all the stuff was found within his possession. If i got a entourage of 5-8 dudes, you best believe one of them dudes is holding EVERYTHING for me. From my guns, drugs, cellphone when im too lazy to hold it my damn self.

grin.gif
i think your blowing up that little detail too much...its not likethey were walking down the st and he got caught holding the duffle bag (pun intended
laugh.gif
) ...they are on a bus...the bag belongs to whoever claims it...or if nobodydid then they would prob ask everybody individually and that might be where the problem came from... i wasnt there so its all speculation - but "hisbag" doesnt mean much

Back
Top Bottom