Lil Wayne: "Drake Slept With My Girlfriend"

Well yeah :lol: If you got the money and she's selling. Getting yambs will always be easy but a bit costly.

Never heard of anything but the last two. Throw y'all the visual-oop

Dollicia Bryan

l4aXyQg.jpg

Vanessa Veasley

4dzvjVT.jpg

Bria Myles

HcpPwJZ.jpg

Lira Galore

HR63Sp6.jpg

Bernice Burgos

bernice-burgos-mansion-jguerra-dynastyseries-1-525x787.jpg

Maliah Michel

Maliah-michel-James-Harden-5.jpg

Catya Washington

IpxOIcT.jpg

Maliah looks like a foot in the face...

View media item 1455531
????
She kinda resembles one of Dwight Howard's baby mommas that was one Love & Basketball. Specifically that 2nd face pic. Forget her name at the moment.
'

I had to do a double take when I was finding those pics cause I thought the same :lol:. Royce is who it was

Yo peep game

Why do you call him wa_n_?

Cause he's a mediocre ****boy who was only a bit better than passable in what people considered his "prime". I listened to "BM J.R." a couple weeks ago after not hearing it for so long. I wanted to DL it just to put it in the recycle bin.

Last edited:
Cause he's a mediocre ****boy who was a only bit better than passable in what people considered his "prime". I listened to "BM J.R." a couple weeks ago after not hearing it for so long. I wanted to DL it just to put it in the recycle bin.

gucci-mane-arrested-again-500-300x337.jpg

I love when Peep gets asked that question :rofl:

Oh so Tammy is the same chick from the Ms. Officer video. I remember watching that thinking "who is this thick *** latin chick"

Yo peep game

Why do you call him wa_n_?

Cause he's a mediocre ****boy who was only a bit better than passable in what people considered his "prime". I listened to "BM J.R." a couple weeks ago after not hearing it for so long. I wanted to DL it just to put it in the recycle bin.
The truth.

Wayne been whack. His rise to stardom is directly tied to the decline in hip hop music on any mainstream level.

Lol at yall thinking Drake actually ****** a woman.

you saying he bout dat peg? :nerd:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom