LIL WAYNE... he can't be this dumb Vol: False Flagging

dapurplengold213 Did u think the $%%# was a fad or somethin? Ain't u from LA too? Like General said unfortunately in some regions it's a lifestyle that's inescapable whether u personally bang or not. Just be thankful u didn't grow up in it.

Originally Posted by platanohead22

The first dude sound like a wanna be Game..lol
Yea but I think its natural to him because when you hear him talk he sounds just like Game. Crazy. I know they both from the West but damn its crazy how much they sound alike. Atleast with him you don't get all those damn namedrops though.

Wayne verse was wack lol. Didn't sounded like he wasn't even trying and I guess he wasn't.

As far as that 3rd verse goes how can ya'll sit here and say that was directed to Wayne? That %#+ the majority of the rap game lol. Hell you can say he was talking about Jim Jones. Didn't Jim Jones get jumped by some crips on stage after screaming that Soo Woo %#+? Mitch was just speaking in general about false flagging dudes. You can say it applies to Wayne but Glasses Malone and Mack 10 co-sign Wayne.

He's Game artist... 

As far as that 3rd verse goes how can ya'll sit here and say that was directed to Wayne? That %#+ the majority of the rap game lol. Hell you can say he was talking about Jim Jones. Didn't Jim Jones get jumped by some crips on stage after screaming that Soo Woo %#+? Mitch was just speaking in general about false flagging dudes. You can say it applies to Wayne but Glasses Malone and Mack 10 co-sign Wayne.
Jim a REAL Blood... Wayne isn't

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

He's Game artist... 

laugh.gif
Alright whatever. I'm not getting into a debate over something as frivilous as "Who's in a gang" and who's not. My point was that verse could've been applied to any rapper who's false flagging. Jim Jones was on stage some months back and if my memory serves me correct he screamed that Soo woo *$+ and dudes wasn't having it and he ducked out running a 4.3 like he did at the Rucker.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

For those saying it's possibly reaching...

Line by line

And since I been around and +++* about protecting communities, I wanted to be down and the homies sent me on shooting spress,
Where I'm from, if you ain't did that, you ain't no Blood, just like if you ain't wash (murk) no Ns, you ain't no thug... (pretty obvious)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He say Soowoop in his raps, that don't mean +++*, you ain't do nothin when ya homies got lit up by them crips...[/color] (talking about when Baby and Slim got
checked by 40 Gloc and wouldn't jump out the ride)

As far as Game, Mack 10 and Suge co-signing Wayne, you really think !#@+!! still banging give a %%%* about that?

I'll find out for sure if it's a reach on Monday.
Um yeah I think was revealed as a lie.. (40 glocc situation) I'll provide link when its working..
So you saying Birdman a fake too? Might as well be since he from the N.O. as well..

I'm saying this, running/affiliating with Bloods and being a Blood are two separate and different things.

Without putting my biz out there, I've done enough extracurricular with well known Bs to know that hanging with them ain't the same as banging with them.

Not trying to make this about me though. My point is Birdman (I'm from the N.O.) wasn't no Blood in 1996. He wasn't no Blood in 2003. I stopped paying attention to them Ns after that. So when did he become a Blood? When he signed Mack 10?
laugh.gif

Please.

What set does the +*%*% claim? How you gonna be 40+ and just joining a gang? That's some clown ##%#.

Is Baby a real G? Yes. That's common knowledge in the N.O. The +*%*% could have you touched for sure. Is he a Damu/Piru/Blood? No.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

He's Game artist... 

laugh.gif
Alright whatever. I'm not getting into a debate over something as frivilous as "Who's in a gang" and who's not. My point was that verse could've been applied to any rapper who's false flagging. Jim Jones was on stage some months back and if my memory serves me correct he screamed that Soo woo *$+ and dudes wasn't having it and he ducked out running a 4.3 like he did at the Rucker.

What other rapping Ns is false flaggin as much as Lil Wayne?? I mean who else could it have been addressing (other than The Game, but Menace is his artist)...

Jim yelled Soo Woop banged his set and yelled during the fight as the MC tried to calm eybody down... The Rucker $+@* wasn't no red & blue $+@*, he was gettin jumped... He ain't Superman, if you've ever been in that situation you'd know unless your Bruce Lee you're probabaly NOT gonna beat up a group of people...

Jim been on this blood $+@* YEARS before Lil Wayne became a "blood"

How is Game not a real blood? As far as I know he"s the only rapper mentioned that was born into the !#%%.

Arent these Game's artist?
Menace was the dude who said 40 Glocc was lying, and even one of 40 Gloccs homeboys said Wayne wasnt involved.
Plus G.Malone[Crip] Suge and Mack 10[Bloods] cool with Wayne.
You reaching with the analysis, songs wack anyway, Wayne just threw in a bunch of Blood type lines.

The thought came across my mind the other day, I'm pretty sure Wayne false claiming the color,
I wonder how would he would be dealt with in the NY prison system, a lotta bloods would get at him because we ALL know, even he himself said he's not blood...

Lucky for him he not gonna be in General Population

all i know is the "bloods" in SD and the bay area were started by the marks who got kicked outta LA.
the big homie poppa told me this. and he was bangin when the @!!+ was brand new. he's 43.

but mitchy aint a punk. he's a real G. but his hood got started by a buster.
same thing in N.O. cats had to leave the hood, went to another state and started over there.
there are some real _'s who claim bloods out there in N.O. that will pop you.

so to say wayne is a fake blood is like saying snoop is a real crip.
snoop aint "put in work" ever. but all his close friends (CASE AND +#!!#%+ POINT Goldie Locc from the eastsidaz is a well know super 4x ultra crip. he's in jail right now for shootin at some cats at the swap meet)
are real gangstas.
same with wayne and baby, they themselves are not real bloods. but their entourage, homies from the hood and back in the day who they take care of, and body guards are real @$% bloods.

so what is he talking about? what are ya'll talking about?
ya'll live so far away from real bloods and crips its hilarious that ya'll can come in and talk about this.
not saying im super blood livin in blood town in bloodforina, but i know a bit about this.

Mitchy ain't Game's artist, number 1.

He's signed by Talib Kweli (Blacksmith) as part of Strong Arm Steady and has had his own label, Wrongkind Records before that...

Number 2.

They said Wayne wasn't in those rides, but it has been confirmed that Baby was in one of them as far as I know.
ya'll live so far away from real bloods and crips its hilarious that ya'll can come in and talk about this.
laugh.gif

Word? Euclid, Federal, Skyline, Emerald Hills, Lincoln Park right down the street my dude... And I ain't too far from Logan, Shelltown, etc...

Stop assuming.

Born into it??

BOTH his parents is Crips... How was HE of all people born into it??
Because of his brother. I hate when people talk on what they don't know. When it came time for him to get jumped in he had to choose which side of the tracks he wanted it to be on. And he choose his brother. Yall acting like he was neutral until he got signed. That N_ is a real blood. My homegirl's mom and brother are blue rags and her and her dad are bloods. Stop watching movies and live here for a year and you'll see how @@*% happens.

But anyways on to the song, only reason I dont think it was a diss is cause Menace stepped to 40 Glocc on Weezy's behalf. So if you don't respect someone's G and you only get them on a song for buzz why would you protect them?

Born into it??

BOTH his parents is Crips... How was HE of all people born into it??
By born into it, I meant into gang culture.  Yea both his parents were crips but his father wasn't there, he spent a lot of his early adolescence in foster care, and when he got out the system, he fallowed his brother who was an actual factor in cedar block piru set. Game is a blood, and has as much legitimacy as any other rapper.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

all i know is the "bloods" in SD and the bay area were started by the marks who got kicked outta LA.
the big homie poppa told me this. and he was bangin when the @!!+ was brand new. he's 43.

same thing in N.O. cats had to leave the hood, went to another state and started over there.

snoop aint "put in work" ever. but all his close friends (CASE AND +#!!#%+ POINT Goldie Locc from the eastsidaz is a well know super 4x ultra crip. he's in jail right now for shootin at some cats at the swap meet)
are real gangstas.
same with wayne and baby, they themselves are not real bloods. but their entourage, homies from the hood and back in the day who they take care of, and body guards are real @$% bloods.

not saying im super blood livin in blood town in bloodforina, but i know a bit about this.
you not the only one bo.  don't get confused. and the majority of bangers in the bay that were actually ran out of LA are surenos not bloods. bloods have minimal influence in the bay area. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

are real gangstas.

you not the only one bo.  don't get confused. and the majority of bangers in the bay that were actually ran out of LA are surenos not bloods. bloods have minimal influence in the bay area. 
The worst bloods are Las Vegas bloods. You can tell them N_'s was the little poo putts who got they lunch money stole now they move to the strip and get some hair on they chest.

^^I was gonna bring that up, MOST bluds and crips that relocate push to Vegas. Been that way for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom