Lil Wayne - I Hate Love Carter IV throw away?

http://www.intro-spective.com/2011/02/25/lil-wayne-–-i-hate-love-carter-4-leftover/ You can listen to it there.
pimp.gif

I love the song, it's so deep and the beat is straight up dipped in melancholy, this is Lil Tunechi, broken down his soul out for the world to see, the man had his heart broken and he's expressing himself thru song. Finally a song without references to drugs or gangs or anything but the subject matter involved. I wish this made the cut and a video came out for it, I could see this being a deep video!

I love the song, it's so deep and the beat is straight up dipped in melancholy, this is Lil Tunechi, broken down his soul out for the world to see, the man had his heart broken and he's expressing himself thru song. Finally a song without references to drugs or gangs or anything but the subject matter involved. I wish this made the cut and a video came out for it, I could see this being a deep video!

get out of here with negativity, if you don't like him or the song then refrain from leaving a comment. It's not hard in fact it'll save you the time you take to type and you could put it to better use.

get out of here with negativity, if you don't like him or the song then refrain from leaving a comment. It's not hard in fact it'll save you the time you take to type and you could put it to better use.

This sounds like "Tha Carter 3"type flow...

Yeah he said some hot stuff on this... Might put this on the iPod Touch.

This sounds like "Tha Carter 3"type flow...

Yeah he said some hot stuff on this... Might put this on the iPod Touch.

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

It's usually the same ones that swear he fell off that's in every thread checking out a new song from Wayne....but like my guy up top said this does sound like something that would have been on IANAHB

Back
Top Bottom