Lil Wayne - If I Die Today Ft. Rick Ross

tired.gif

Guess people dont realize JUSTICE LEAGUE produced IM NOT A STAR. With that being said song goes, but I hope its not a single........ You cant make somebody else Mixtape track your single.

Guess people dont realize JUSTICE LEAGUE produced IM NOT A STAR. With that being said song goes, but I hope its not a single........ You cant make somebody else Mixtape track your single.

Originally Posted by stopcappin

indifferent.gif
"I'm Not A Star" was the intro on Ross' Teflon Don album & it got a video too bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stopcappin

indifferent.gif
"I'm Not A Star" was the intro on Ross' Teflon Don album & it got a video too bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I rather listen to this.

THIS...X A MILLION...
This can't be on the album. It just can't.

This %+$$ is just soooo flagrant...it's not even funny.

And what makes it worse is that "I'm Not a Star" is just so #!%@*%* hard, this %+$$ don't even come close...

%+$$isn'tcool, man. And if Polow really did this beat I never wanna hear that N say dudes is biting him, ever again...

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I rather listen to this.

THIS...X A MILLION...
This can't be on the album. It just can't.

This %+$$ is just soooo flagrant...it's not even funny.

And what makes it worse is that "I'm Not a Star" is just so #!%@*%* hard, this %+$$ don't even come close...

%+$$isn'tcool, man. And if Polow really did this beat I never wanna hear that N say dudes is biting him, ever again...

roll.gif
roll.gif
god damn this is a straight rip........this can't be a Carter IV song.......doesn't make sense
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
god damn this is a straight rip........this can't be a Carter IV song.......doesn't make sense
laugh.gif

One day yall gonna realize the "Lex Luger riddim" was here before Lex Luger.

And Nah this aint it Wayne

One day yall gonna realize the "Lex Luger riddim" was here before Lex Luger.

And Nah this aint it Wayne

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

isn't this %%%* basically I'm Not A Star
wack

Yeah it is basically like "I'm Not a Star". Wayne musta paid Ross 2x the normal amount for jackin' his chorus like that.

This beat goes harder than "I'm Not A Star" though.

I like how Wayne is droppin' hard songs, instead of the traditonal girly pop songs for the radio, before droppin' an album.

I mess wit' this though. Wayne and Ross said some ill ast' ****' on here
smokin.gif
6/10 for me.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

isn't this %%%* basically I'm Not A Star
wack

Yeah it is basically like "I'm Not a Star". Wayne musta paid Ross 2x the normal amount for jackin' his chorus like that.

This beat goes harder than "I'm Not A Star" though.

I like how Wayne is droppin' hard songs, instead of the traditonal girly pop songs for the radio, before droppin' an album.

I mess wit' this though. Wayne and Ross said some ill ast' ****' on here
smokin.gif
6/10 for me.

Did any of these dudes even mention dying once in the song?
Prob woulda been much better if they actually followed a concept like 24 Hours to Live.

Did any of these dudes even mention dying once in the song?
Prob woulda been much better if they actually followed a concept like 24 Hours to Live.

Back
Top Bottom