Lil Wayne - Knuck If Ya Buck Freestyle APPRECIATION

I got a $!$+% who speak spanglish, she keep her bangles danglin and the cocaine is right up in her *%+$ 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I got a $!$+% who speak spanglish, she keep her bangles danglin and the cocaine is right up in her *%+$ 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

"My momma say, "tuck ya chain son, they'll take it" I hit her wit one of those
indifferent.gif
 faces like... I'll be damned momma, they know who I am momma, I'm still ya little boy, but to them I'm the man momma
"

"My momma say, "tuck ya chain son, they'll take it" I hit her wit one of those
indifferent.gif
 faces like... I'll be damned momma, they know who I am momma, I'm still ya little boy, but to them I'm the man momma
"

No lie when this came out me and my homies rolled up to an Alpha party and this came on, ended up running this song back 50 times and missed the party

No lie when this came out me and my homies rolled up to an Alpha party and this came on, ended up running this song back 50 times and missed the party

Originally Posted by flossb15

Damn son I can kinda understand an album being that serious but one song? Like after the fourth or fifth runback yall wasn't trying to go inside?

Originally Posted by flossb15

Damn son I can kinda understand an album being that serious but one song? Like after the fourth or fifth runback yall wasn't trying to go inside?

Back
Top Bottom