indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

no son, i dont

i keep it West Coast, cuz u and i know, its the best coast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He's been doing stupid music since Tha Carter III, Most of his music is auto-tune now. IMO He sucks R.I.P.

FTL
smh.gif

now y'all just high-sidin... y'all know Wayne is top 5 at the moment, no matter how much you actually like the songs he has made recently.

it's cool to hate on wayne, but seriously, give him the benefit of the doubt. he goes harder than most west coast artists PERIOD, excluding Chino XL and Ras Kass.

laugh.gif
it amazes me every time how people actually think this dude is even close to a decent rapper. he's a good pop artist i guess if that's your thing but i'm not into that pop-hop crap
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bel air

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

haters!!!!!!!Lol Bel Air i bet u got atleast one wayne song on ur ipod
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

no son, i dont

i keep it West Coast, cuz u and i know, its the best coast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Oh wow...................................................................................................................................................................

Originally Posted by StuntHard

now y'all just high-sidin... y'all know Wayne is top 5 at the moment, no matter how much you actually like the songs he has made recently.

it's cool to hate on wayne, but seriously, give him the benefit of the doubt. he goes harder than most west coast artists PERIOD, excluding Chino XL and Ras Kass.

my bad, i shoulda clarified, west coast music from the 80's and 90's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything and anything out now. that is all. no ifs, ands, or buts.

Originally Posted by Damu

laugh.gif
it amazes me every time how people actually think this dude is even close to a decent rapper. he's a good pop artist i guess if that's your thing but i'm not into that pop-hop crap
sick.gif
Oh Wow......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Oh Wow......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
damn troll
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

your sig must be the words of some lyrical messiah huh?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kien

laugh.gif
sick.gif

your sig must be the words of some lyrical messiah huh?
eyes.gif
word son illmatic best hip hop album ever, real hip hop heads know
wink.gif

Originally Posted by StuntHard

Back
Top Bottom