Lil' Wayne - We Be Steady Mobbin (feat. Gucci Mane)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

II mean i dont know what it is but Wayne as off late has been on fire .

Kobe Bryant
Ima Go Getta
& now this with Gucci i mean i dont even mess with gucci that much but damn this a banger if im late sorry
heres the link ENJOY
O Yea Wayne Still GOT IT ! Carter 4 is gonna b nice

ehh... Gucci could have come a LOT harder (nh), but i'll still add this to my whip rotation.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

Wayne on Some new (*&^ i think he tryna make a statement to his GOAT status if you ask me
props for posting the song.

but we don't need your commentary on it. honestly.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Is this track legit?

Kinda they new verses from both but I dont think neither party knew Kane was goin to put them on the same song

smokin.gif
.....whats good with all these released wayne tracks comin out? what mixtape is all this gonna be on?
nerd.gif

Theres way too much props givin to wayne, he used to be good, now hes just stale to me, like i dont even click on his songs anymore when they get posted....andi have bought every one of his solo albums.....pre 06 wayne>post 06 wayne....

I just listened to this song because somebody who knows i dislike wayne told me he's back to being a good rapper.

This song is awful.

I'm so hot you'll get a tan around me....really, people think this trash is good?

He doesn't even have a nice flow anymore. Half his bars is just him giggling. ****

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Theres way too much props givin to wayne, he used to be good, now hes just stale to me, like i dont even click on his songs anymore when they get posted....and i have bought every one of his solo albums.....pre 06 wayne>post 06 wayne....
Thanks man no one has ever brought up that argument before. I see Dwayne Carter in a new light now.
eek.gif

WOW... Wayne goes in on this track. Weezy is amongst the few who use auto tune properly.

I swear you can't F___ with me
But I can F___ your girl and make her Nut for me, then Slt for me
Then kill for me then steal from me then of course it would be your cash
Then I'll murder that B___ and send her back to yo A__
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom